Chapter 11

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a month

Seven and Dara are both busy with their careers but in spite of it  they still find time to see each other. But its been 2days that dara hasn't seen seven who's currently at jeju to shoot  a music video while shes at the studio with bom and minzy composing songs.

The 2ne1 members are aware about her relationship with seven as well as jjangme but they keep it as a secret to the other members of yg family and to yg himself. Seven told her that he will finish the album first then will face YG to inform him about their relationship which she agreed.

On the other hand bom and minzy are just starring at daras absent mindedness. Bom whos controlling herself not to confront dara for not being herself while minzy was controlling not to laugh at her unnie's craziness. I so love being with these two she thought then she remembered what happened just a while ago.

Flashback A while ago

Bom and minzy are focusing in writing a song while dara was in deep thoughts. They are not both aware about what dara is doing as shes on their back.

Bom:  dara can you pass the bottle of water pls...

Dara reached out what bom asked her and give it to bom then went back sitting. Bom on the other hand was shocked on what she received.

Bom: kyaaah! Whats this!?

Minzy looked at bom while the latter was looking at dara and holding a microphone.  Minzy just smiled upon realizing what happened.

Bom: dara-yah! I said pass the water bottle but you gave me the microphone!

Minzy looked at dara who dont seem to be listening at boms complaint but then dara got up and gave bom another wrong item which made her laugh.

Bom: paboyah!

Bom whos controlling herself not to snap daras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter