Chapter 9

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors POV

Seven is trying hard to control  himself not to touch and kiss dara.

Pls let me sleep or else.... Something will happen He said to his self.

Dara on the other hand was feeling the same shes trying to control herself not to move close to seven.

! Iam getting addictive with his smell... Should I move  close just for a bit so I can smell him more... Maybe hes already asleep. Damn I feel so ert! She thought.

Dara move a little closer to seven while seven felt dara moved and just an inch away from him as he can feel daras breath on his neck.

God help me... Clear my mind. He silently prayed.

Dara's eyes are wide open and shes just starring at seven. 

I want to burry myself on his neck. She said as shes currently imagining herself smelling sevens neck.

Unable to control herself she raised her hand and touch sevens neck which bought a thousand sensation on seven.

Dara: why you have to smell so good sweetheart? Its making me fall inlove with you even more.

Seven was shocked at daras confession at that point he opened his eyes and face dara.

They're just starring at each others eyes waiting for whoever makes the first move.

Dara can feel sevens warm breath, she slowly touched his face.

Dara: i love you sevenssi... I tried to choose our friendship as i dont want to loose my bestfriend but you made me fall for you... I love everything about you... Especially your addicting scent that makes my mind go crazy...

Seven smiled and hug dara. He burry her in his neck which made dara gone wild.

Seven: you can smell me all you want sweetheart... Im yours and you're mine... I love you too... Thank you for giving me a chance and dont worry im still your bestfriend and boyfriend....

Dara smiled on his statement and they fell asleep in that position.

 

Morning

Seven woke up with a smile he remembered everything about last night and he knows its true as he's still holding the girl who captured his heart. He opened his eyes to see the beautiful sight in his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter