Epilogue

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was the wedding day of Dara and Seven. Everyone seems to be happy and excited. The entire YG Family from staffs to artists, past or present are in the venue to witness the wedding.

CL and Minzy are part of the brides maid while Bom was the Maid of honor. Lee Hi, AKMU and Winner are the wedding singers. Ikon and YG's new girl group Pink Punk will also perform during reception. 

Top was the Best Man while Jiyong and Taeyang are the Grooms Men. Daesung and Seungri was chosen to do the hosting job. 

Soon to be mommy Goo Hye Sun was also present with her husband Ahn Jae Hyun. Gummy and fiance Jung Jo Suk also came.

The couples other celebrity friends also came, Jung Il Woo came with bestfriend Lee Minho. Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Jung JoonYong and Roy Kim are busy chitchatting. 

While YG's senior artists, Psy, Jinusean and Epik High are busy entertaining the guests. Even YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk is also present as he agreed to walk Dara down the aisle.

Meanwhile Dara seems nervous and Bom knows that.

Bom: just relax will you... take a deep breath.

Dara nodded and followed Boms advised. CL then came in with seungri.

Seungri is frantic with what the baddest 2ne1 leader is wearing. CL redesigned the gown to be catchy, trendy and bold. And Seungri has been complaining about it.

Seungri: wear a coat or something!

CL  glared at him while dara and bom are just watching the two.

Seungri: dont look at me like that chaerinah! You've been giving me headaches eversince you came with that gown!

CL: who told you to bother!? I like it this way!

Seungri pull of his hair due to frustration. Bom and Dara cant help but smile with the lovers quarrel. Yes CL and Seungri are couple.

Seungri: aisht! I dont know what to do with you anymore!

Seungri took off his coat and put it on his girlfriends shoulder. Surprisingly, CL didnt bother to remove it or make a fuss about it.

Seungri: just remove that when you're about to walk later arachi?

CL smirked at her boyfriends gesture. Then seungri bend and whispered to CL.

Seungri: i told you love that i dont wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter