Chapter 16

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

Dara is very much enthusiastic with work that day. Shes excited to be with seven tomorrow, she just wanted to spend the whole day with him and prepared her "surprise", she smiled upon remembering what she have prepared.

After her hosting job she planned to go to the YG gym she thought its better for her to have a good stamina so she can last long for the upcoming battle, she was blushing when she thought about it.

She reached YG with jjangme, she started with weight lifting then proceeded to the treadmill, shes focused and determined.

Meanwhile jiyong drop by to YG office, he dont know why but his instinct was telling him to go to the office and so he did.

He entered the building, he was about to go to the recording studio when he passed by at the gym area and saw dara, he smiled upon seeing her yah now i know why i feel like going here .

He entered the gym quietly, then sat a chair near dara as he just watched her.

He was smiling because of his craziness, he could have went straight to the recording studio but he decides

Dara then felt his presence as she turned to look at him.

Dara: omo!

She is shocked to see jiyong while he just smiled at her.

Dara: jiyongie... What are you doing here?

Jiyong: i think i got fascinated watching you working out...

Dara: ah! Just keeping fit thats all...

Jiyong: noona, lets eat out...

Dara: mwo? Cant you see im trying to work out here!

Jiyong: kenchana! Its better if you'll eat more! Lets bring those chubby cheeks back!

Dara pouted her lips at jiyongs comment.

Dara: yah! I never had those!

Jiyong just laughed at daras reaction then the two decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter