Chapter 6

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seven's POV

Its been a week after he, dara and bom meet up. He remembered that he was not able to talk to dara about his intention to court her since bom woke up right after they finished eating and the two left after.

He's currently in the studio and busy composing new songs for his album.

He constantly send dara messages and its a good thing that she answers them but now he misses her. He was really planning to talk to her privately and tell her his intentions to take their friendship to the next level. He knows shes busy with an upcoming movie and may not have the time to meet him but he cant wait anymore. He just want to let her know whats he's been feeling for her. He decided to send her a message.

To Dara
Hi sweetheart! I know youre very busy... But I got something to tell you... I hope you have the time today... Take care sweetheart and I miss you...

Dara's POV

Dara was currently taking a rest after filming a scene for her movie when she received sevens message.

From se7en
Hi sweetheart! I know youre very busy... But I got something to tell you... I hope you have the time today... Take care sweetheart and I miss you...

Dara noticed that their relationship has changed. Seven has been showing her his sweetness this past few days and she knows that there is something going on. For the past few days shes been thinking about him as well. She dont know why but she likes it everytime he sends her sweet messages.

Maybe you like him. She dismissed that thought. We're bestfriends she said to herself.

Hypocrite! You like her just admit it! She shook her head. Shes confused maybe they really need to talk.

She read the message again and decided to meet him today.

To se7en
Oppa i can see you today. Shooting will be done at 9pm. Where do you want to meet?

From se7en
Great ill fetch you there. Youre in gwangju right? Ill be there before 9 tell jjangme youll see me.

To se7en
Arasso oppa... Ill see you later and i miss you too.

She sighed after sending her message. She have to be prepared.

Author's POV

Seven on the other hand was delighted that she can meet dara today.
He gets back to work and waited for the time.

8:45 at Gwangju

Seven was already at the parking lot and he can see dara outside his car. He sees a lot of fans outside. He decided to just send her a message.

To Dara
Sweetheart im here now. Ill just wait for you inside the car.

Dara is still on the set and filming the last scene for that day when she heard the director shouted "Cut!"

She bowed to her co actors and thank the staff. She hurriedly get her phone from jjangme and saw 2messages from seven.

From se7en
Sweetheart im here now. Ill just wait for you inside the car

From se7en
Sweetheart I called jjangme and told him ill drive you home.

She looked around and saw a familiar car she immediately replied to his messages.

To se7en
Were done oppa. I can see you from here. Just wait for me for awhile.

After sending it she found jjangme waiting for her.

Dara: oppa seven will drive me home just take care of my things ill be home early I just need to talk to seven.

Jjangme: is something wrong? He called me just now and told me about it as well.

Dara: were ok oppa we just have to talk about somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter