Chapter 8

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors POV

After hearing about what happened to seven, dara rushed over to sevens place to check on him. They immediately reached sevens place and currently in front of his door.

Dara pressed the door bell multiple times but seven is  not coming and shes now more worried. Jjangme on the other hand was calling sevens manager to ask the code on sevens door.

Jjangme: 1129

Dara immediately enter the code and went in while jjangme followed her.

Dara: oppa?

She saw seven lying on the sofa bed, she worriedly run to him and check his pulse and body temperature.

Dara: oppa he's very hot... Seven-ah?

She tried to wake up seven but he just moaned.

Jjangme: lets put him inside his room.

Dara just nodded to jjangmes suggestion. While her manager is carrying seven inside the room she gets a face towel and water to help sevens body temp to go down.

Dara: oppa call doctor kim...

Doctor kim is YGs company doctor. Jjangme immediately called the doctor to check on seven. The doctor who happened to be just a few blocks away from sevens play came in just a few minutes and now checking on sevens condition.

Dr Kim: its just fatigue darassi... Dont worry he just need to get enough sleep and rest then he'll be okay... I have here some medicines make sure he will drink these on time ok?

Dara nodded on the doctors instruction. She bowed to the doctor and thanked him.

Jjangme: darayah are you staying?

She looked at her manager and just nodded to him.

Jjangme: i ordered food earlier when doctor kim was checking on sevenssi... Just eat that ok? Its in the kitchen.

Dara: kumawo oppa... Ill just call you if i need anything..

Jjangme: arasso.. I have to go now... Take some rest as well...

She nodded and jjangme left her with seven. She sighed while looking at seven whos still asleep.

She decides to prepare the food jjangme ordered so seven can eat and drink his medicines.

It was a healthy soup, ramyun, salad and pork kebab. She got hungry upon smelling the foods.

She took the soup and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter