Chapter 14

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still At YG

The meeting has been adjourned and seven went to see dara again to tell her about what happened.

Dara stood up when she saw seven, she got worried seeing his sad face and force smile.

Seven immediately hugged dara. 2ne1 members are just watching.

Dara: what happened sweetheart?

Seven: lets just stay like this sweetheart....

Dara just stayed still, shes worried about him and feel like something happened.

Seven: sorry sweetheart i failed to get everyones approval... I think they are not yet ready to see you to be with somebody else...

Dara was shocked upon hearing it she moved away from seven looked at him. Disappointment are all over his face.

Dara: but im not with somebody else... Im with you... Its you... You've been a part of this family and they know all of you.... Maybe i should talk to them! Who disapproved it sweetheart?

Seven just smiled and hold daras hand.

Seven: its ok sweetheart its a test that i need to take so i can prove to them that i love you and iam the best guy for you... But pls stay like this sweetheart just stay this close.... Coz i feel like someone will take you away... And im scared less of that....

Dara: that wont happen sweetheart... Im yours and youre mine... I love you so much...

2ne1 members are just watching the two they are so touched with the scene but at same time worried. Seven then bid them farewell.

They are about to go back to work when bigbang came.

Daesung: yah dara noona! Atlast!

Top: we didnt see that coming noona but you got my approval...

Dara: but seven said he didnt get everyones approval...

Seungri: i didnt give mine...

Dara, CL, Bom and Minzy were shock on seungris comment.

Bom: waeyo!?

Seungri: coz dara noon didnt tell me about him and seven hyung...

CL: who are you!? Youre not important at all!

Bom: yah seungriyah! Thats too much!

Seungri: wae? Im not the only one who didnt approve... Teayang and jiyong hyung also didn't give their approval..

Dara then looked at the two who are quiet.

Dara: taeyangie, jiyongie... Waeyo?

Taeyang: i was surprise noona... I feel like I cant let you go yet....

Bom: yah taeyangssi its unfair! You have min hyo rin  now!

Taeyang: its not what i meant bom noona... As a friend i cant let go of dara noona yet... Coz shes so innocent and I want to make sure that shes really inlove with him and not just in a hurry to be in a relationship.

Dara: im not yongbaeyah.... I love him i really do...

Jiyong whos just quiet and just listening suddenly felt jealous when he heard dara.

Taeyang: then im giving you my blessings....

Dara smiled at taeyang then he came to her to give her a hug.

Bom: yah panda what about you!

Seungri: i guess noona and hyung have to wait... Annyeong!

He turned his back to them and went out of the room. Bom and CL were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter