Chapter 10

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a week

Dara finished her shooting early and decided to go to sevens company to surprise him. Shes so excited that she cant help her self smiling while jjangme was just shaking his head because of her craziness.

She didnt informed seven about her visit, she bought foods and drinks for the staffs and for her boyfriend, she blushed thinking about him. Yes! I got a boyfriend now she told herself.

The van stopped at the eleven9 building, she hurriedly get the bag of foods and drink and go out of the van.

As she entered the building the receptionist and guard at the lobby was surprised to see her. She approached them.

Dara: annyeong haseyo! Im visiting seven.

The 2 staffs were still shocked but bowed at her immediately.

Receptionist: annyeong haseyo! Ahm ill check ma'am if he's at his office, for a while.

Dara: thank you but pls dont mention that im here. Im actually surprising him.

The staff just smiled as it was talking to someone on the phone.

Receptionist: ma'am dara he's at the studio in 3rd floor.

Dara: oh kamsahmnida.

She bowed to them and walked straight to ride the elevator.

She then reached the 3rd floor. She was looking for the studio when some of the staffs were all surprised to see her. She just shyly smiled at them but one of the staff approached her.

Staff: annyeong haseyo.. Are you looking for boss seven?

Dara: ah neh... I dont know here his studio is..

Staff: just follow me ma'am and ill help you with your things.

Dara: thank you

The staff carried the bag full of drinks and foods then they stopped to a room, the staff knocked before they entered. There are 4 people inside the room and all of them were shocked to see her and one of them is sevens manager.

She immediately bowed to them and so are they.

Manager: darassi... What are you doing here?

Dara: im surprising seven oppa... Is he busy?

Manager: ani... He's inside the recording room. Have a seat first he will be out in a few minutes.

Dara just sat quietly and waited for seven to come.

Seven on the other hand just finished recording one of the songs for his album he went out of the room without knowing that dara was in the studio.

Seven: were almost done...

He was talking to his staffs inside the studio when he saw someone seating beside his manager and smiling at him. He was shocked, dara immediately got up and run to her shock boyfriend and hug him.

Dara: i miss you sweetheart!

Seven whose still surprise just couldnt react, dara looked at him with a pouting lips.

Dara: sweetheart dont you miss me?

Seven was so focused on daras pouting lips that he couldnt help smiling at her. Damn! I aint dreamin! My hot girlfriend is here! His mind tells him.

Seven: sweetheart pls dont pout your lips cause i may not be able to control mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter