Chapter 21

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month after


Sevens album has been released and it was a success. The album was number one not only in korea but also in other countries in asia ofcourse with the help of YG and its artists who promoted his album to their SNS and concerts.


The news about Dara's mysterious guy is still unknown to fans and it was still the talk of the town.


Meanwhile dara was currently in sugarman studio. Her co hosts tried to persuade her to reveal the identity of her boyfriend but she didnt persuade with them instead she answered them that the right day will come when everyone will be able to meet him. And that day was today.


Shes nervous and excited as the same time. Seven is one of their guest and he's currently at the dressing room. She just said hi to him earlier which he just returned with a smile.


Yoojaesuk was currently talking, they are on cue. She can hear her co hosts talking but she cant understand anything her mind is blank and she cant even think clearly.


Yoojaesuk then turned to her and asked her a question, she was just smiling at him. Everyone laughed at her reaction.


Yoojaesuk: yaah darayah!


Now shes blushing, Get your acts together will you!!! She said to herself.


Dara: neh?


Yoojaesuk: aisht! we're asking how long have you've been friends with our guest?


Dara: ah! mianheyo... neh, uhm... we've been friends since our training days so 12years?


Yoojaesuk: waah! can you introduce our guest now?


Dara: neh! yorobeun! The Prince! Seven!


Then seven came out and wave at studio audience, he then shake hands with yoojaesuk, yooheeyeol and kim eana.


Dara's hands were cold like ice when seven took it, then he secretly pressed it to calm her.


Yoojaesuk: its been awhile sevenssi!


Seven: neh I was so busy with the album...


Yoojaesuk: pls greet our audience and viewers..


Seven: neh! annyeong haseyo Im back! its me Seven!


Yooheeyeol: his album was number one today!


Yoojaesuk: neh.. I bought a copy of it! the songs are daebak! are you inlove?


Dara was blushing when she heard the question, Seven secretly glance dara before he answered.


Seven: ah... neh! when Iam doing the album I was really inspired and im glad that the fans felt it


Kim Eana: neh! I felt it too... whenever I played it daebak! I feel like im soo inlove!


Yooheeyeol: chincharo! he must be really inlove then? like dara here...


Seven looked at dara who was just smiling but stayed quiet.


Yoojaesuk: sevenah, you and dara has been long time friends... maybe you could tell us who's the mysterious guy that everyone were talking about.


Dara then waived her hand as sign of protest, omo! this is so sudden! not yet! she thought. Seven was just smiling at her reaction.


Dara: andwe!


Yoojaesuk: yah! everyone has been dying to meet the guy you've been dating with...


Seven: the guy was really talented...


Dara looked at seven, he then burst to laughter when he saw her eyes beaming with ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter