Chapter 4

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom's POV

She has been observing seven and dara. She can feel that somethings going on with the two. So she pretended to be busy with food but shes secretly checking on them.

She caught those glances of seven to dara while dara was acting weirdly shy infront of seven.  Whats going on between you two she thought. Hmmm... Ill get both of you shes smiled at that thought.

Oh sevenssi! Youre acting like a love sick fool in front of my ssanttoki! Boms thought.

She cleared . Dara look at her while seven keeps his eyes away from dara and pretended to be busy eating.

Bom: so seven-ah how was your company?

He looked at her but looked at dara first before he answered.

Seven: Ive been busy writing for new songs and hoping for a comeback this year.

Bom: ok but why it seems like youre having a hard time?

Dara was just quietly listening to the conversation.

Seven: a bit.. Just feeling pressured but it will be okay.

Bom: if you need our help were here... Right dara?

He looked at dara for her reply.

Dara: neh oppa! You can do it...

Seven: kumawo.

Seven was looking at dara lovingly and bom didnt let that pass.

Bom: yah! What about me?

Now she got his attention as seven looked at her.

Seven: kamsamnida bommie!

She smiled to him. Sevenssi I dont know your like this boms thought.


Authors POV

After eating they talked about boms "Reflection" and the Impending comeback of the group. Seven as they're senior gave them advice's.

Its past 12midnight. He looked at bom who obviously now drunk as it keeps on laughing and talking nonstop then he look at dara who was smiling at boms comments. He can feel that shes tired and sleepy as she blinked few times.

Seven: dara get some nap... I know youre tired.

Dara looked at him and smiled.

Dara: im okay oppa but....

She looked at bom whose currently getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter