Chapter 1

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

Dara has been feeling lonely for the past few days. She was thankful that she have a lot of projects like hosting, acting and modelling but inspite of her busy schedules she feels very lonely.

She sighed while watching the night sky in thailand. She just finished her shooting for an upcoming movie. She was having a drink by herself as her manager and stylist was busy with other things.

She sighed again it must be her 10th time doing it and she feels more lonely. She decided to take her phone and log in to her instagram account.

IG post:

Daraxxi: starring at the beautiful night sky in thailand. 😑 goodnight everyone!


After posting she sipped another beer and decided to go inside the room and sleep.

###############################################################

Seven's POV


Seven was busy writing songs as he prepares for his upcoming comeback. After he established the eleven9 he decided to have a comeback album but he was having a hard time. He's been in the studio for the whole day and its almost 3am and he still cant come up with a good music. He's getting frustrated so he decided to take a break. He went out of the studio to get a coffee. While walking he was browsing his SNS when a new post pop up.

IG post:

Daraxxi: starring at the beautiful night sky in thailand. 😑 goodnight everyone!

He stopped after reading her post. He knew dara is sad he knew her too well as they've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter