Chapter 6

My Maid, My Master

So warm. What was she hugging? A huge teddy bear? But she didn't have one. Maybe it was her dream. She hugged the teddy tighter and the teddy returned the hug. What? Teddy did not hug back. Amber opened her eyes and slowly turned to see Sehun hugging her in his sleep!

"Ahhhhhhh!" Amber screamed.

Sehun moved around. Why was she screaming? Crap. She was awake.

"Oh Sehun what the Heck happened?" Amber asked him. She wanted to know and she wanted to know right now. This was the second time that it's happened!

Sehun just shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know? Aish..."

She got up and ran to the bathroom. She looked at herself. Whew. She still had clothes on. She put her hand over her heart. Damn her heart. It was beating too fast for its own good.

She quickly brushed her teeth and took a shower before heading to the kitchen. She made fried rice with vegetables for breakfast. She set two plates down and was about to call Sehun to breakfast when she saw he hadn't move.

"Master it's time to eat." Amber told him.

Sehun didn't budge. She went over to him. He looked sick. So she put her hand on his forehead. Ouch it was scorching! He had a really bad fever! 

She told him to get up and she helped him to his room. Wow he was heavy. She took his arm of her and set him down on his bed. "Dont worry this is the only time I'll come in your room. Only when you're sick."

She went back to the kitchen to make soup for him. She remembered when she was little and got sick her mom would make her chicken noodle soup and she would feel better.

She gathered the ingredients and went to work. After it was done she tasted it to see if it was good. Perfect! She set it on a tray and went into his room.

"Master it's time to eat." Amber softly said.

Sehun nodded his head. He wasn't hungry. Oh right. She had forgotten to put a cold cloth on him. Aishh. Amber ran to his bathroom and wetter the cloth before putting on Sehun's forehead. Then she got more and set it aside on his night stand.

She ed his shirt and put the wet cloth on him and rubbed it over his body. She then helped him up and fed him. First she blew on the soup making sure it wasn't too hot. Then she slowly fed him.

Sehun slowly opened his mouth and let the soup inside. It was delicious. After feeding him she checked his temperature before sending him off to bed.

After she left. "Heheh you fell for my trap!!! Haha guess this heating pad does work. Yes it works really well. He smiled to himself for the genius plan and took off the cloths. It was really cold. He then button his shirt and ate up all the soup. 

Meanwhile Amber cancelled the meeting with the tea expert. For today she had planned for Sehun and her to meet with the tea expert so he would know how to pour tea the right way. But now that he's sick she had to cancel it.

"I'm really sorry ma'am. We can't make it today. My friend is very sick. Yes. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Amber let out a breath of relief.

She looked around the house. It was a mess. So she cleaned it up. She went to find the brooms and dusters then started cleaning. She picked up the books, folded the blankets, dusted the pillow and sofa cushions, cleaned the kitchen, nearly order the stack of plates, and cleaned the floor. Whew. That was done.

She checked the refrigerator to see that it was near empty so she decided to go shopping. " Master I'll be back! I'm going in town to buy groceries!"

And went out. Sehun got out of his bedroom to see her off secretly.  He then took a look around the living room and kitchen. She had cleaned it up. The floor was so shiny Sehun could see his own reflection. 

"Wow. She's really good at cleaning." And he sat down to watch some tv.

Sehun lost track of time watching tv so he didn't hear Amber come back. She was surprised to see him. He didn't look like a sick person! Was he faking it all along?

"Sehun!!!"

Sehun slowly turned to see a very mad and really cute Amber. "You little liar!"

"You fell for it!" He . Making her even madder. She dropped her groceries bags and chased him. Sehun saw this coming and he made a run for it. 

They ran all through the house, into the garden, and by the beach. 

"I'll get you you filthy liar!" Amber shouted as she chased him.

"Not with your short legs!" Sehun snapped.

The maids and butlers laughed when they saw the two chasing each other. They hadn't seen their young master this childish or happy since forever.

 

 

 

Chapter 6 baby!! Comment how is it?