Chapter 17

My Maid, My Master

It was official. They were in love and dating. As Sehun thought about it, it made him smile. He looked at the beautiful girl sleeping besides him. He kissed her foreheqad and hugged ger. She was such a deep sleeper she didnt know anything. He chuckled looking at her. He was so lucky to have him in his life. It was a good thing he caught up to her yesterday.

"Am, wake up. Ambie... Come on wake up." He whispered in her ears.

 Amber giggled. His hot breath in her ears tickled her. "Alright, alright I'm awake."

She woke up and saw his smiling face. She blushed remembering yesterday and that they were officially official. "Wake up and make me breakfast."

Sehun leaned back on the king size bed and looked at her. "Is mom up yet?"

"I dont know. We're back at my place now." He told her.

She sat straight up. "What a-"

"Dont worry I told them. Now hurry and make me breakfast."

"You're still the same."

"Of course I am." He answered.

Amber got up, brushed her teeth, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Whoo it was chilly. She looked outside and saw the leaves changing colors. It was fall, her favorite time of the year. Everything was so beautiful and lively. After admiring the view she began to make pancakes and bacon. While she was maming it, she felt a pair of arms around her waist. She blushed very hard knowing who it was.

"I'm hungry.." He whispered and kissed her neck.

Feels. The feels in her stomach. The butterflies floating around and the beating of her heart.

He patiently waited at the table looking at her cutely. "Here's your food."

He pointed the food then to his mouth. "You want me to feed you?"

He nodded, waiting for the food to come inside his mouth. He was waiting for that salty bacon flavor on his tongue but it never came. "Why didnt you feed me?"

"You have hands, feed yourself." And with that Amber walked away to watch tv. Sehun knew she was not like any other girl. Other girls would have done it without even needing to asked. And because of that he loved her even more.

Sehun knew Amber was the one for him.

 

 

 

Sorry guys. Ill have a better chapter tomorrow.