Chapter 15

My Maid, My Master

It was once again time for her day off. She hummed to her favorite song, made a quick breakfast, and woke Sehun up. "Today's my day off. Want to come with me?"

He smirked. Are asking me on a date?"

She gave him a disgusting look. "Eww no. I'm only taking you because you said you wanted to go from last time. Remember?"

Oh yeah. Sehun quickly finished his breakfast and changed into something comfortable. Plain v neck t shirt with shorts and vans. While Amber wore a loose shirt and skinny jeans with vans. After they were done, they went out and into the car. The car ride was mostly silent. Amber stared out and Sehun was listening to music. 

"Sir, ma'am, we're here." The driver informed them.

Amber bowed. "Thank you sir. Have a safe drive!"

The driver was full of happiness. This girl was really something, unlike their bratty master. 

Amber lead the way but she stopped a few times to say hello to people. "Deh, annyeonghaseyeo. Hello Mrs.Kim it's nice to see you again."

"Hi dear. My my who is this? Your boyfriend?" She asked with smiles.

Before she even had a chance to explain Sehun took over."Actually ma'am she's my fiance."

"Oh my! Amber why didn't you tell me sooner? You're so lucky to have such a handsome and nice man. Good luck on your future. Bye!"

"Yes, bye. Sehun! Why did you say that? Now she's going to tell every one and my mom! What will she say?"

He shrugged. "Amber you're engaged with Sehun?"

"No-" Amber started to say.

"What she meant is that it was just official last week so it hasn't been long. But yes we are engaged."

"Oh my. Amber why didn't you tell me? I mean why keep a beautiful secret like this?"

"Mom it's not what you think. We are not engage." Amber tried to explain to her dear mother but her mother was also very stubborn and ignored her daughter.

"Oh Sehun, now you've really done it!" Amber was full with rage. How could he? What was wrong with him? What if she had a boyfriend? Or even a husband! He has no brain!!

Sehun was really confused with himself lately till yesterday, he knew he had fallen for Amber but he didn't know why he said these things. Was it because he wanted her all to himself? Probably it. But it doesn't look like she feels the same about him.

Forgetting everything that happened that morning Amber took Sehun to visit the families that he so wanted to meet. He was once again filled with tears and emotions. Seeing these kids who were struggling really out him to the point where he would cry. And Oh Sehun didn't cry. Never. 

He decided to do something about this. After all he was the founder's grandson. But for this he would need money. Lots of money. He knew how he was going to help these people now...

After visiting families Amber noticed a change in him. He was quiet. Really quiet. So unlike him. Was something wrong?

"Hey whats wrong?" She asked.

He took a second before answering,"I want to help those kids."

"Thats good. But you know your money can only do so much."

He was confused. "What do you mean?"

"This project was a 100 million dollars project but the town's people treated like it was a billion. They put so much time and effort into it. Let's say you have the money but where will you find the help? Surely those people won't want to help. Ever since this town when into chaos no one has thought about it. And the people living here? They would do anything but there is little strong men. Men are growing old and weak. Young men have gone off to the military. There are little help. It was nice of you to think that way though."

No Amber, I can do a lot more than 100 million. I will bring this town to its rightful place again. He knew his grandfather would have certainly helped.

After dinner Amber stared out into the sky. Tonight there were stars. Lots of stars. And they were all so beautiful. She remembered when her dad would tell her all about the stars. The names and history. Now he was gone. Gone with the stars. 

Sehun crept behind her and gave her a back hug. "Omo! You scared me."

"Of course."

No one had hugged her from her back. No one. Not her parents, siblings or friends. Only Sehun. Her heart would not stop beating rapidly. Her stomach were full of butterflies and her face redder than a tomato.

Seeing her like that, it made him smile. He whispered,"Let's stay like this for a while. I like it."