Chapter 23

My Maid, My Master

Amber cried alone in the dark alley way, alone. How could he just accuse her so wrongly? He didn't even ask her if it was true which it's not. Amber let another tear slip away. He's such a jerk! A jerk that she loved. He was her first love. He was her first kiss. He was her first everything. And yet he had left her just like that.

Never in her life had she been accused so wrongly before and it hurts. It hurts a lot. Especially when the person.accusing you is the one you love most.

Amber shook her head.  There's no use crying over a guy. Her dad wouldn't like that. Neither would her mom or brother. Standing up she wiped away her tears continually coming down. "Amber, stop crying. He's not with it. Move on with your life. He's right. A guy like him and a girl like you can never be together."

Night time soon fell and she felt dizzy. Holding on to the nearest object for support. It felt like a tornado in there. The pain. It worsened every second. It was the feeling of getting stabbed by tiny needles that seem to never stop. Never in her life had she felt this kind of pain before. Her tears dared to drop but she held it in. She felt her eyes wanting to close and the pain increasing.

 

"Amber! Amber? Please wake up. I need you. Our baby needs you."

 

"Huh?" She woke up in the hospital. Great. The place she hated most. Barely able to open her eyes because of the bright light. "Sehun?"

 

"Amber you're awake! Look I'm sorry for everyting--"

 

She smiled. "Irs alright. But what did you say before that? Something about a baby?"

 

He smiled like a child. Rubbing her stomach, "You have a baby inside of you. Our baby."

 

Suddenly he vanished. "Sehun! Sehun! Don't go! Sehun!"

 

"Noona are you alright?" Youngjae asked worried. Noona was calling hyungs name. "Eomma, noona's awake!"

 

Her mother hurried in relived that she was fine. "Youngjae call the doctor."

 

"Neh."

 

She turned to her daughter,"Gwenchana Amber?"

Amber nodded. "Lets go home. I'm fine now. The longer i stay the higher the bills."

 

"Don't worry about that sweetie. You have to take care of your self. And the infant inside of you."

 

"What? Infant? No. Mom help me. I'm only 18! Andwae!" She cried not knowing what to do. How? How was she going to raise a child without a father? How could she raise a child when she was so young?

 

"Amber. What's done is done. Don't you dare think of abortion. The child did nothing wrong."

 

The doctor came in to check on her told her to eat healthy and make sure that she received extra sleep.

 

"Eomma. Bianhae." Again she broke down crying. Her mother her head telling her it was alright.

 

Youngjae couldn't bare the sight of his only noona crying.  "I have to do something." 

 

 

 

Ayyee! Just to tell you guys I have a wattpad now! If you have one and want to follow me.it's saekookshipper!! Haha shamelessly advertising myself. Wow. And I can positively tell you guys that Youngjae will be the hero.in the next chapter!! Bye bye!! Thank you guys for 93 subscribers!!!