Chapter 14

My Maid, My Master

 

 

 

 

 

Amber flopped herself on the couch. How good it felt to be home even if it was only temporary. She closed her eyes but Sehun's yelling woke her right up. "What is it?" She asked annoyed.

He shrugged."Nothing. Just felt like yelling. Wait, I'm hungry go make me food. Oh I want a sandwich with bacon on it!" He then went inside his room and disappeared. She fumed. Ugh... How could anyone be so annoying? She knew he was rich and all but, he was too much. Pretty soon she'll have to brush his teeth for him... Amber hoped that never would happen.

She struggled getting to the kitchen. Her legs were tired, her arms sore and her eyes closing. She hadn't had a good nights sleep I'm what felt like years. While preparing his sandwich she had a flashback to when they kissed... She felt butterflies and her stomach twisting and turning. Aish.... Why? Someone just tell her why? She couldn't stand him but just thinking about him made her feel jiggly. It was weird and she didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Ow!" A sharp pain cried out from her lips. She just cut herself while thinking about that idiot. Geesh... How stupid could she get? Amber searched everywhere for a bandaid but couldn't find one. Well guess it's time to ask him...

She knocked on his door and within seconds it flew open like it was expecting it. "Yes?"

"Umm I need a bandaid." Amber quietly said. Sehun looked at her bleeding finger and was shocked. He carried her into the bathroom, cleansed her wound, and put a blue bandaid on. She was a,aged at how fast he moved. "Uh thanks. And your sandwich is ready."

He looked at her and shook his head. "No thank you. I don't want blood all over my food. Make me fried rice. And this time, be sure not to cut your self." Mad with that he went back to his room.

Ughh. What an arrogant person. Okay he helped her and she thought he was nice but he just proved how wrong she was. Freaking Oh Sehun... You get on my nerves!! I want to kill you but I can't. You're too cute... Wait.. What did I just say? I said he was cute?? Ewww ewww. Something's wrong with my head today. Snap out of it Amber Liu!

To the kitchen she goes again... This time she was more careful and thought about how Sehun was worried about her. It made her smile and giggle like a little girl who just received candy. There it goes again... Oh Sehun making her turn into someone she totally wasn't.

Sehun looked out the window. How peaceful it was. Just right after he saw that blood on Amber's hand. Even as a kid he hated blood. It freaked him out. That's why he is so confused why he did that for her. It was like someone taking his fear away from him. It seemed magical... Amber had that kind of effect on people. If she smiled, you'd want to smile too. If she was crying, you'd want to cry even if you had no reason to. 

He knew it... He was falling for Amber... But it almost seemed Impossible that he would fall in love with her. One moment they are perfectly fine them the next fightimg like cats and dogs. But maybe that's what he likes most. Arguing with her and seeing her cute side....

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry guys for not updating for the past weeks. I had some issue and school work. But I promise to finish this story no matter what. Thank you for being patient.