Decided

My Maid, My Master

 She slowly made her way to the bus and got on. She held on to her suitcase and was so into thinking about what just happened she adding notice someone staring her way. It was so quick Amber didn't even realize it happened. Someone just snatched her backpack! "Yah! Stop! Thief!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and charged after the man. Luckily Amber was in track and was into sports when she was in high school, so she was fast enough to catch up to the guy. "Give it!" She punched, kicked, and did everything in her might and won her backpack back.

She looked closely at the man,"Sehun? What are you doing?" She was happy yet confused. What was he doing? How did he get here? Did he come for revenge? What did he have in mind?

 He looked up at her."Amber, those were lies weren't they?"

He was giving her a second chance!"Sehun, I'm really sorry about what happened. I was really really I guess I was just--"

He stopped her with placing his lips on hers which came as a surprise for her. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and was so into the kiss that they actually forgot where they were till a car honked at them. "Yah! This isn't your house! It's the road! Now get out before I run you over!"

Amber and Sehun bowed and moved themselves to a grassy area. "Amber, promise me you won't ever do that again."

"I promise."

"So what happens now?" Amber asked.

He shrugged. "Moms really mad at dad. And dad's mad at me and mom. I really don't know. I ran after you after that happened. I just couldn't accept the fact that you said you didn't really love me when I knew that was a lie. Now I don't want to go back home. Let me go with you."

"You're willing to leave everything you have and come with me? Sehun, I don't think that's a good idea. It's really hard to make a living and earn food for the day. You're not really I mean, yo I grew up with a silver spoon stuck between your teeth so I don't know." She looked away as she said it. 

"Listen to me. I'll work hard. Just let me stay with you. I don't care about money or anything else. I only want you. You know, I've never loved someone as much as I have loved you. I would do anything to stay with you..."

She laughed."Sehun, we're still young. We have years ahead. I don't want you to make a decision you will regret. What if we broked--"

"We're not going to break up. And I don't care if we're young and foolish. My hearts has already made a decision. And it's you."

She was so touched. Sehun was the first person besides her parents willing to risk anything for her. It was a bit scary. "Are you sure?"

He smiled at her. "I've never been so sure before in my life. Now let's go."

He took her hands and they walked down the road to their new lives that would be rocky, and hard but as long as they were together they would over come it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the very fast change in the story. If I didn't make it this fast this story would last up to like 50 chapters Soo yeah. Don't worry guys, it's not the end. There's so much drama and new characters will be added as we go on with the story. Thank you for being so patient even tho I haven't updated. Thank you for all the subscribers!!! I hope you guys like and comment!! I love reading them and replying to u guys!! Tell me some ideas that you want happening in this story.