Chapter 2

My Maid, My Master

As Amber left the supermarket after she was done cleaning she went home. She just got paid which meant she could buy meat today! Before going home Amber went to the street stores and bought chicken which was Youngjae's favorite. She also bought a few vegetables to cook the chicken with. She smiled thinking of Youngjae's reaction. 

"I'm home!" Amber bellowed out.

"Noona!!!" He couldn't run to her as his legs didn't work but he rolled his wheelchair as fast as he could. Amber bent down to kiss her brother.

"guess what noona bought today?

Youngjae's face lit up. Noona always brought chicken when she said this!!"chicken!!"

Amber laughed. Her brother always knew. It was rare that they ate chicken but she bought it whenever she had enough. Then her mother came in with her cane leading her."Amber are you home?"

"Yes Omma."

Amber helped her mother sit down and went into the kitchen to cook. As she washed the vegetables she told her mom about the job offer. Her mother listened very carefully. "But I'll have to move away for a year. Just a year."

"No noona don't go!"

Amber stopped washing and went to her brothers side."Jae listen to me. I already signed the contract. But look Jae you can go to a better school and you'll have really good teachers and many new friends. Omma would be helped. Don't you want that?"

Youngjae nodded sadly. Amber looked to her mother who had tears in her eyes. "Omma what's wrong?"

"I'm sad Amber. Sad that because of me you have to work so hard and even had to give up your dreams. I'm sorry Omma can't do anything Amber..."

"Omma don't say that. You guys are my life. I would do anything for you guys. Please don't blame yourself. You've gave birth to me and raised me up. Thats enough. Now let's go eat."

Amber packed her bags and kissed her brother and mother goodbye. Mrs.Oh had given her money for her to hire a person that would cook and clean for them. Amber sadly left the house and went to her jobs to give her papers. Then she went to the cafe where Mrs.Oh was waiting.

Amber bowed to Mrs.Oh and got in the limo. In the car Mrs.Oh gave Amber a phone since she didn't have one and a list of things she needed to teach her son. And Amber also received his likes and dislikes and a list of his favorite foods. There was a lot of things that needed to be done. Amber was in for a lot of working.

Mrs.Oh told Amber that her son was already there waiting. She got out and Amber was left alone. It was a very long drive. She thought of her parents and her brother. Soon they would be able to afford a nice house and eat meat more often.

Memories flashed back as she saw the beach. This was the exact place the accident happened! Amber closed her eyes and calmed herself. Finally they were here! 

"Yepputa" Amber took in the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. The house was in front of the beach. It was big and gray with glass windows. Such a beautiful house. Amber took out her suitcase and made her way inside the house. She greeted the staff and went inside. 

Wow the inside was bigger than the outside. The living room was roomy and there was a huge kitchen for Amber to whip up delicious food. She then went to a room that had the first letter of her name. 

Her new room was bigger than her and her mom's room together. When you're rich you sure could afford nice things. She unloaded and put everything in order. After she was done she waited for her student to show up wherever he was

Amber sat on the sofa waiting patiently.

Sehun snickered. There was his teacher. She looked like a boy but whatever. He planned on kicking her out before one month. That was his goal. He didn't even know why his mother tried. It never worked anyways. They all left before ever starting. She wasn't going to be any different.

After an hour of waiting her fell asleep. Perfect... Sehun walked over to her to see an angles face. It was pale and beautiful. Not what he expected. He shook his head and went along to his plans.

"Ya wake up!!"

Amber stirred as she heard a voice yelling out to her. As soon as she opened her eyes she saw a handsome face looking at her which caused her to jump. 

"Finally. I've been trying to wake you for an hour already!"

Amber bowed."I'm really sorry. I waited for you but you never came so-"

"That's not an excuse. I don't like to wait. You should know that. What's your name?"

"Amber"

"Okay Amber I'm Sehun your master"

Amber coughed."master?"

"Yes I'm you're master and you're my maid. My mother hired you for me so you're my maid. Understood?"

"Yes sir"

Sehun secretly smiled. This was going to be fun.

Amber POV

Wow what a jerk. He may be handsome but his personality is trash. I feel bad for his mother who has to keep up with him.

"Today I'll let you off the hook but now in hungry so go make me japchae! And I want bubble tea to drink!"

"But Sehun-"

"You mean master?"

"Whatever. Master the town is too far from here to get bubble tea."

"Then make one! I want bubble tea! And on my bubble tea!"

Amber POV

Wow so childish... Good thing I know how to make bubble tea became of Youngjae. 

Amber nodded and went to work. She fried the noodles and made bubble tea. She didn't know what flavour he liked so she made choco flavoured.

Sehun devoured the food down. It was the best! "Did my Omma tell you what flavour I liked maid?"

Amber shook her head. It was never on the dislikes and likes list.

Sehun nodded. He finished the food and didn't even say if it was good or not. He just finished it and left. Amber shrugged and cleaned up. Then an hour later Sehun wanted a bubble bath so she had to do it for him. Wow he was so much work and so childish. She would never get to rest.

First day was terrible. Instead of a teacher she was being treated like a maid. Rich people were difficult to handle.  Amber made sure he was asleep. She went into his room to see him peacefully sleeping. He was even handsome in his sleep...

 

 

 

Was it okay?