Chapter 16

My Maid, My Master

It was really awkward with Amber and Sehun ever since that day. They had done it once but it wasnt as awkward as this. Let me tell you what happened.

Flashback:

They had dinner that Amber's mom cooked and were walking outside side by side. Amber looked at the torned town. It was still beautiful as her mother had described it. She may not have been there when they built it but she can imagine it. Sehun was quiet but not for long.

"Amber, have you had a boyfriend yet?" Sehun asked in curiousity.

She shooked her head. "Never in my life. Besides who's going to like a girl like me?"

Sehun POV

Me... I like a girl like you...

"What about you?" She asked.

Sehun POV

Should i be honest or not?

"To be honest, iv'e had lots of girlfriends. Many of which were just for fun. I dont think im a relationship kidn of guy. But recently iv'e been thinking about someone lately. She has crossed my mind not once, twice, but everyday. I think i love her...

"Ohhh kay. Who's the lucky girl? Actually i take that back. Whos the unlucky girl?"

Sehun leaned in close. Very close. So close she could feel his breath on her face. She closed her eyes not wanting to meet his. He then whispered, "YOU."

Amber POV

Huh? Did he say me? I must be mistake. Or dreaming....

"What?" She asked not believing her ears.

"Its you. Y-O-U." He said seriuos but cutely.

She turned red. Very red and it was all his fault. He liked the way she reacted. It was cute.

Amber turned away embarrased. No one had ever confessed to her like that... She stepped away from him but he grabbed her by the arms and twirled her around. The next thing she knew. His lips were on  hers and her lips on his.

After a warm and long kiss Amber broke apart. She looked at him and ran. Sehun ran after her and eventually caught up thanks to his long legs.

"Why are you running away from me? Do you not feel the same way i do? If you didnt why did you accept my kiss?"

Amber POV

Sehun... Its not that. I love you i truly do..."

"If you love me why are you running?"

Amber was surprised. He just read her mind! "How-"

"Your eyes says it all. Now tell me..."

His eyes so sincere and sad. She couldnt help but fall in. "Sehun, its not right for a guy like you and a girl like me to be together."

He was mad. "And why not?"

"Come on. Look at me. Im a poor girl working three jobs just to support my family while your the heir to some rich company. What will poeple say? What will your parents say?"

So that was it. "If you love me and i love you thats all that matters right? Who cares what they will say?"

"Sehun, you dont understand.."

"I understand completely. You're scred what they think. But you dont have to be. Who cares if your poor and im rich? Was there a rule saying that a rich guy cannot love a poor girl? I dont think so."

Without saying anymore he pulled her into his arms. And that was how it went.

Amber looked up from her book and tried to start a conversation. "Ummm..."

That was a total epic fail.

"Lets go for a walk." Sehun suggested.

"Good idea."

They walked slow and silent. "Amber, i meant every word i said yesterday."

They stopped for a while. Amber tuned to him. "I know you did."

And she tiptoed and gave him a kiss then ran away making Sehun chase her.