Chapter 19

My Maid, My Master

The guy that made everthing bad for her and her family was right in front of her. Her finger still pointing, shook with anger...

 "Sehun, tell your chingu over here to not point. It's rude you know. Say isn't she your tutor?" Sehun's father said.

He nodded. He didn't understand what was going on. He had never seen this side of Amber before, it was pretty scary... wait, his dad's not the one right? Somebody tell it isn't so.

 Sehun's dad took off his sunglasses and stared at Amber. "Ohhh I remember you now. How have you been? How's your mother? And your brother?"

"You have no right to ask, when you're the one that was responsible. You ruined their lives! You are the reason why my dad's not here! You're the reason why my family's all broken apart! You're the reason why my family has to suffer! You're the reason for my anger, hatred towards the rich!"

 He laughed. "Okay okay. I admit it. I ruined your lives blah blah blah. But I was not the reason for your father's death."

Father's death? No. Please. No. His father wasn't.. NOOO!

 "Not? Who was the one too drunk to drive yet drove while having an affair?" Amber fired back.

This time it was Yana who spoke up. "Excuse me? Affair?"

 He looked nervous. "Yeobo, are you really going to listen to some stranger that doesn't know anything? She's crazy yeobo." 

"Amber is not crazy. She would never lie!" Sehun exclaimed not believing anything.

 "What? Now even my family is taking her side? Wow."

"Listen, you murderer. I ran after you just for an apology! But what did you give me? Money! You rich people think money can solve everything! Money is your life, your happiness. You think money is your God! Well it isn't." She took out the bundle inside her backpack and threw it at him.

 Sehun could see the anger, fire, hatred, and the devil inside her eyes. He turned to his mom, "Omma, please divorce him. I dont want to do anything with him... Amber, mian(sorry) for my mother's husband. I didnt know he was the one. What can i do to make it up to you?"

She snorted."What so you think money is going to solve this too?"

He was taken aback. "I'm not like him."

"You people are all the same! You know what? I didnt even love you from the start. You're just a petty rich boy who got on my nerves. You and your father are the same! Go kiss some other hoes and leave me alone."

 What? She didn't say that right? His heart dropped to his feet, his hands cold, his eyes teary, and his body weak. He saw her walked away not looking back to apologize or say she was just kidding. She just left...

                                                                                                  Amber"s POV

                                      Why did I do that? Sehun! Please I didn't mean that! Please forgive me. I truly do love you... 

Amber didn't mean anything she said. Once she saw the man that caused everything her anger just exploded. And she put it on Sehun... She just destroyed a family and a hurted the one she loved most. She couldn't stand her self anymore. Stupid stupid stupid!!!

                                                                                         Sehun's POV

I knew it. But why does it hurt so much? Why did she do that? Why does he feel so lonely? Why did this have to happen?

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry!! I know you guys hate me but heres an update!! amber just took her anger out on sehun!! what will happen??? stay tuned!! n dont worry it wont be a sad ending!!