Chapter 12

My Maid, My Master

Amber took a quick glance at Sehun's closet. How would she choose? He had so many freaking clothes!! She could have sworn that this was a girl's closet. She sighed and just began to choose the top first. 

Three options: Black long sleeved top, White long sleeved top, or A light blue shirt.

To go along with that: Black pants, jeans, ripped jeans.

Blazer, leather jacket, and a varsity jacket.

She chose the more formal one since it was a formal party. "Sehun your clothes are ready! Did you take a shower?"

She felt like a mom directing her kids what to do.

Sehun barged in with only his towel covering the bottom part."Ahhh!"Amber quickly covered her eyes. 

Without looking she gave him his clothes and tried to walk out the door when Sehun stopped her. "What do you want?"

"You have to help me get dressed." 

Excuse me? "Are you a three year old?" Her questioned.

"Help me or leave." Sehun was stern with his choices.

"Fine." She grumbled. First she looked away so he could change his pants. She felt her face burning up. What in the world? 

"I'm done." Sehun called.

Amber still saw his bare abs. Dude they were hot! Enough of that. She.helped him out on his shirt and buttoned it. She felt his breath on her face. That's when she noticed how close they were. She had never in her life been so close to a guy like this before. Breath Amber breath.

Sehun smiled as he saw that Amber was blushing. She was cute. After buttoning his shirt she helped him out on the blazer which he refused to. "It completes the outfit master."

He shook his head."It's too hot outside. Go get the cologne."

She sighed and went to get the cologne. What in the world was axe? She.shrugged and gave it to him. Once he sprayed it she started sneezing uncontrollably and got big bumps on her skin. What was happening?

"Amber?" Second time he called her by her name. What was happening to her? She's allergic! Why didn't she tell me?

He quickly tore off his shirt and put on another shirt and carried her into the car. "Quickly the hospital!" He told the driver.

The driver sped off. He anxiously waited outside the room for her. The doctors said it was a pretty serious reaction. He hoped and prayed that she would be fine. Seconds, minutes, and hours passed and she was still in the room getting treatment. Finally a doctor came out.

"What relationship do you have with the patient?" Asked the doctor.

Ugh. Had to lie. "I'm her fiance."

The doctor didn't look like he believed it but he let it go."She's allergic to axe. That was what you sprayed right?"

He nodded his head. "Please get rid of all the axe bottles and scent anywhere that it might be. She's in high danger if this happens again. Her skin is too sensitive to this kind of stuff. For today she'll be alright. I'll send home medication in case it happens again. Feed her the purple liquid three times a day, the Orange one two times a day. And the inhaler when she can't breathe."

He was confused. "Whats the inhaler for doctor?"

"Oh that. Another symptom is hard of breath. That's the scary part. Make sure it me be happens again. You can go see her now. After you take a shower. The scent is still strong. There's a bathroom with a shower just right there. Go straight. Good day."

"Thank you doctor." Sehun bowed to him and went to the bathroom. It felt pretty word taking a shower in a hospital but it was for Amber. He quickly finished and rushed in to see her.

"You should have told me you were allergic." Sehun scolded her.

She laughed."I didn't know. You know I can't afford such a thing."

Oh yeah. "Thanks to you I missed the party."

"You should have left." She sounded disappointed.

"No, I wanyed to stay with you. You're more important than a stupid party."

She looked up. Did he just say what she think he said? 

Wait. Did I just say that? Sehun hid his face. He was super red. Gosh.

"Thanks Sehun." First time she called his name that he allowed it.

It was an awkward silence. No one knew what to do or say. Slowly Sehun let his growing hormones take over. He walked to Amber's bedside, sat on the edge of the bed by her, leaned down, and closed his eyes, and kissed her. The kiss took her by surprise. But even more surprising was that she didn't refuse it. She let him kiss her and she enjoyed it. It was no surprise that her heart was beating crazily.

The nurses opened the door to check on Amber only to find her making out with a hot man! Oops. "Sorry. I'll leave." She whispered as if they could hear her. She backed up and told the rest of her friends not to go in and interrupt.

The kiss was still going on. It was still strong as ever. She liked it. He loved it. It used like it would never stop. They enjoyed it too much.

 

 

 

Yass!! They finally kissed!!!!-!