Chapter 13

My Maid, My Master

After the kiss they both looked away not knowing what to do or say. It was a bit weird since they hated, they didn't hate each other it's jus they dislike one another for a reason and the next moment bam they're kissing. And the weird thing is they both liked it. Sehun without looking at Amber,"How are you feeling."

She wanted to say refreshing but that would only make things awkward. "I would be good if it wasn't for you."

He whipped around. "Excuse me? If it wasn't for me you'd be dead meat right now."

She snorted. "I wouldn't be dead meat if you didn't spray that thing that nearly killed me."

"Well you never told me you were allergic. Hmp. Some people don't know how to be thankful."

And they were back to normal. Like Tom and Jerry. The nurse came again to serve food. Amber took a look and almost gagged. She grew up poor but she never had to eat this! Maybe it would taste better than it looked. "Eww." It tasted disgusting as it looked.

Sehun felt like laughing but he was sorry at the same time. "Hahaha glad I'm not you right now."

"Haha. Very funny. Do me a favor will ya."

He shrugged. "Depends."

"Throw this in the trash and hide it. I don't want to eat this crap. No offense. I'd rather starve. So will you do it?"

Sehun thought about it."What's in it for me?"

She didn't think about that."Ummm" While she was busy thinking Sehun had already threw the food away. 

"I don't know. Oh thanks. I'll make you delicous food when I get out." She took out her pinky to show her promise. He linked his to hers so she wouldn't break her promise.

A few minutes later Sehun got a phone call."Yeah?"

"I'm at the hospital. No I'm not hurt. I'm fine. It's Amber. I sprayed axe and she was allergic. She didn't know. Yeah Im sorry. Tell them I sent my regards. Yeah yeah. Bye."

She looked up."It's nothing. Go to sleep." Amber hadn't realised it but it was already dark. Funny how time flew when she was with him.

Sehun tried to sleep on the chair but it was so uncomfortable. Growing up sleeping on huge comfortable beds this was a drastic change for him. Amber saw him struggling and felt bad. "Yah!" She patted to the extra space on her bed.

"It's okay. I'll sleep here."

"As if a rich pretty boy like you could. Hurry up before I change my mind."

Seizing that opportunity before it got lost he jumped on the bed and comfortably fell asleep. Somehow she felt safe with him by her side. It was all very confusing for her. One time they would be fighting like cats and dogs then the next the best of friends. Bipolar issues.

The nurse came in to tell the patient she could leave but found herself looking at the ccouple asleep together. It was such a cute sight she almost didnt want to disturb them. A nurse has gotta do what she has gotta do.

"Excuse me." The nurse called out to the sleeping couple. They were snuggled very closed to each other. They looked so happy and calm she wished she had that special someone to do what they were doing.

She sighed and tried again. "Excuse me! Umm. Excuse me. Please wake up. Please?"

Sehun stirred surprised to see the nurse in the room. "Sorry but the patient can be discharged now."

"Amber wake up. Am. Wake up!"

Since she wouldn't budge he lightly kissed her cheeks. Ha that worked. Who the Heck kissed me thought Amber. She opens her eyes to see the nurse. Ohh. Right fiance.

"You can be discharged today ma'am."

She nodded."Thank you."

"By the way you guys are really cute together." She gave them a smile.

Amber laughed nervously."Thank you."

"Yeobo let me help you up." Sehun helped Amber up.

Amber wanted to say, I am fine. I did not break any bones but since the nurse was still there she let it go. They said goodbye and thank yous and were out the door.

"That was too much back there." Amber stated.

"All for show. You know that. Besides weren't my acting skills in point? You need work on yours by the way."

"Aishh. Let's just go home."

 

 

 

Tom and Jerry couple HunBer!!