How We Met

[Sequel Up!] Don't Say You're A Leader When You're Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How We Met

Year 2013: Kim Junmyeon (22); Zhang Yixing (18)

“You are going to love my friends, Xingie~” Luhan sang while she slung an arm around the said girl.  “After so many times of inviting you to join us after two years, you finally came this time!”

Yixing smiled, showing her dimple and causing Baekhyun to squeal and poke her cheek, Chanyeol rolling his eyes as Yixing jerked back a bit, blinking.

“Aish, don’t scare the new friend,” Sehun chided, before turning to Yixing and grinning cheekily.  “Hi Yixing, I’m Sehun.  Glad there’s another pretty girl to join us today.”

Zitao swatted his hand away, rolling her eyes.  “Come on, we all know that’s not your style, oppa.”

Yixing smiled politely, before turning her head in the direction where Baekhyun was waving to, who was frantically waving to Jongdae and a taller girl.  She had seen Jongdae before in Luhan’s pictures, but the taller one was new to her. 

“Ohhh, leader-nim!”  Chanyeol mock saluted and bowed.

“That’s our group’s leader, Song Qian unnie,” Luhan told her before the said person stopped in front of them, smiling.

“Hi, you must be Yixing, Luhan told me so many times about you!”  She grinned happily at her.  “It’s nice to know Luhan has friends outside of cell.”

Yixing looked up at her shyly.  “Hi.”

“Ooh, Yifan’s gonna like her, she has a dimple that can die for!” Jessica squealed from behind Song Qian, who chuckled and hit her lightly on the arm.

“No taking my Yixing away from me!”  Luhan protested.  “And stop encouraging the guys to make swipes at her, they’re all not good enough,” she sniffed.

Song Qian patted her head consolingly.  “Aww Luhan, don’t be jealous, you already have someone…” 

Yixing chuckled and nudged her friend playfully.  “Yah see, I told you it was obvious.”

“Shut up, Yixing,” she muttered back, her eyes glancing in a certain direction before turning back to Yixing.  “Hey, any guy you think looks good here?”

Yixing had a glint in her eyes.  “Well, would you kill me if I say Sehun?”

“Zhang Yixing!”

Yixing’s mouth hurt from smiling the whole time.  The whole time with them, they had all came up to her and introduced themselves to her one by one, before politely answering their questions.  A few of them had hit on her jokingly, and Yunho had been rolling his eyes at them before eyeballing their respective leaders, who proceeded to drag them away after apologizing.

Said main leader now fell into step besides the girl, who Luhan had sort of abandoned in order to talk to the others.

“Yixing, right?”

She nodded and gave a soft smile, unsure of what to say next.

“Did you enjoy the service?”

Her smile brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter