Moving On

[Sequel Up!] Don't Say You're A Leader When You're Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

last chapter before we head onto epilogue!

(don't say I didn't warn you :P)

and in case you feel heartbroken, fear not because sequel link is here

Moving On

Year 2016, June: Kim Junmyeon (25); Zhang Yixing (21)

Hangeng chuckled as Jessica kissed him on the side of his cheek before letting go.

“Stay safe,” she commanded, her tone serious.

“Sica unnie, you’re keeping him away from us,” a voice whined.

She glared at Zitao, who hid behind Yifan, who was laughing deeply.

“Aww unnie, don’t be mad,” Yixing pouted, and Jessica pinched her nose.

“Yah, since when have you became so cute,” she laughed.

“Must be the hormones,” Jongin mumbled, before getting smacked by Baekhyun.

“Can you shut your foul mouth if you don’t have anything to say, jerk,” Jongdae hissed before turning to the group in front of them.  “Take loads of pictures for me!”

“Luhan unnie!  Sehun oppa!”

The couple laughed, making their way over and greeting the others.  It was like none of them had ever left, they were still one big family after all.

Right now however, they were all gathered at the bus terminal, and were preparing to send Hangeng, Kris, Zitao, Luhan and Yixing off.  They had all agreed that it was best Yixing leave the city and spend some time in a quieter area to take time off, and since the other four were still on treacherous terms with the main committee, they had decided to accompany Yixing along as well.

“Aw, can’t I come too,” Minseok sighed.  “Seriously, it gets so tensed sometimes!”

Yixing chuckled and hugged Minseok affectionately.

“Oppa, you can always come and visit.  Or I can,” she laughed.

“Are you sure you can take the journey though?”  Sehun stared at her, worried.

“Its fine oppa, I’m pretty sure I can handle it.  It’ll only be a few hours and besides, there are rest stops on the way.”

“Yah Sehun, don’t you trust me,” Yifan faked hurt, laughing as Sehun threw a punch at him.

Chanyeol smiled, pulling out his phone and frowning.

“Yah, who told them today is the day they are leaving?”

Baekhyun placed a hand on his arm.  “Channie, what’s wrong?”

“Oh crap,” Sehun cursed, pulling his own phone out and his eyes grew big.  “They’re coming to say bye too!”

“Is Junmyeon coming?”  Jongin asked, checking his own phone.

“Nah or he would have texted.  It’s most likely Yunho and some of the committee members.”

“Yunho’s coming?”  Yixing squeaked out, taking a step back, her hand pulling on her top instinctively.

Jongdae rushed to her side, calming her down.  “It’s okay Lay, after this time, you’ll never see them again.”

“He’s most likely here to see if you are really leaving and getting out of Suho’s life as what you said.”

“Sehun!”

“It’s the truth!”

Yixing paled, and she clutched Kyungsoo’s arm.  “Unnie, I want to go now!”

“Yixing, please,” Kyungsoo assured.  “You’ll be fine.  You’re doing wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter