Multiplication (Division)

[Sequel Up!] Don't Say You're A Leader When You're Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Multiplication (Division)

Year 2014: Kim Junmyeon (23); Zhang Yixing (19)

Yixing sat on the train quietly, her bag still on her back while she fiddled with her phone, switching from game to game, trying to fill her brain with activity in order not to be reminded of what was about to happen.  Her eyes filled with tears unconsciously as she blinked them back rapidly, and she bit her lower lip while continuing to stare at her phone, her heart heavy.

“What do you mean its three weeks from now?”  She demanded hotly, shocked at the sudden news.

Her leader, Song Qian, gave a sad smile.  “It’s true; Yunho said it during the stayover.  We’re going to be multiplied into three groups.”

She was quiet for a moment.  “I’m still going to be with you, right?”

“I’m not sure about that, he mentioned that there was going to be massive changes to the group arrangement.”

“I’ve only been here for nine months,” she whispered quietly, her heart filled with sadness.  “I still don’t know all of you well.”  Another thought crossed her mind.  “Unnie…  Since Leeteuk oppa groomed you, does that mean we’ll be with him and not remain with Yunho oppa anymore?”

Song Qian nodded slightly, “We’ll most likely be with him, since Taeyeon is in a relationship with him now…  Yunho doesn’t want any boy-girl relationships in the same group.”

“That isn’t fair,” she muttered, knowing that the chances of being with her favorite person would be less than one percent.

Because her favorite person, was one of the leaders who would be rising up as well.

“You okay, Yixing?”  Song Qian touched her on the arm as they walked to Yunho’s house.

“I’m fine, unnie,” she said quietly, sniffing as the leader placed her arm around the younger one.

“Don’t cry, we always knew this day would come.”

“I know, I just wish I got to know all of you longer.”

The meeting started sooner than expected, and her eyes were already red and puffy from the crying just now.  Earlier, when they had reached Yunho’s house, she had took one step into the house before backing away and sobbing loudly, scaring her leader and her best friend, who had come out to greet her.

“Yixing-ah, don’t cry,” Jongdae whispered, her hand patting the younger’s back as Song Qian dabbed at her face softly, a few silent tears dripping down her face as well.  The three of them sat on the porch, outside, waiting for her sobs to subside.

“But what if all three of us aren’t together anymore?”  Yixing asked, lifting her tear-stained face to look at them.

Jongdae sighed and hugged her softly, as Luhan and Sehun entered the driveway, Luhan immediately rushing to her friend’s side as she saw the crying mess in Jongdae’s arms.

“Yah, take care of her for me, I have to go in and settle some stuff.  You’re the only guy here,” Song Qian jokingly teased Sehun before patting Yixing and going int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter