003

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do we need to move mom? I mean, this is home. Our home, here in Gangnam. Where else should we say home? Wait, where are we moving again?" I whined as my mom shut the car's trunk already filled with our suitcases and some boxes with our necessary items. "Namyangju," she answered bluntly.

"What?!" I shouted almost dropping the waffle I'm eating. "Isn't that the countryside? Why would we go waaaay too far from Seoul? Will there be shopping malls there?" 

My mom sighed again, "Can you calm down for awhile Kang Daeun? The house in Namyangju is my house and I grew up there when I was a little girl. Besides, we'll visit Gangnam when I have a free time okay?" She patted my head and walked towards the driver seat. I rolled my eyes. So much for a countryside. If that was her house, how come I never knew about it? How come she never take me there? Oh yeah, because I'm a big whiner.

Throwing my half eaten waffle into the nearest trash can, I took one last look on my large 3-storey house and walked to my mom's black Range Rover and got inside the passenger's seat. "Ready?" She asked me.

"I should've been at school right now studying some physics or something." I muttered while looking out the window, obviously ignoring her. "You know you should be grateful I'm driving and you can sleep Daeun-ah," My mom smiled before starting the engine and begin to drive away from our house to the main road. 

1 hour and 30 minutes later of ignoring my mom, I decided that I want to hear some musics. I my phone's bluetooth and connect it to the car's bluetooth radio. Scrolling through my playlist, I chose a song titled Shining Diamonds and the song's intro started playing through the whole car. 

Slip into the diamond life, slip into the diamond life.

"Shining diamonds yeah!" I sang along, almost shouting while my mom just continued and focused on her driving.

/////

Waking up from my sleep, I heard my mom calling my name telling me that we arrived at the said place. "Daeun-ah wake up we're here," She said as the Range Rover came to a stop infront of a house. Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter