015

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung swung the white door open quietly as I trailed behind him. He was quick to walk inside and soon greeted, "Good afternoon- Oh hey Sofia!"

I tensed. Sofia?

"Hey, come on. Follow me," Soonyoung snapped.

I came back to my senses and slowly followed him inside the room. Suprisingly, I was greeted by a half awake Hansol, an unfamilliar looking guy and a girl who was sitting at the end of Hansol's bed.

"Hi oppa," the girl, who I believed was Sofia, greeted back.

Sofia's eyes widened at the presence of my figure as she got off the bed and stood up in front of me with a wide grin plastered on her lips. "Who is this pretty unnie? Is she your girlfriend?" As Sofia finished her question, Soonyoung only gave Sofia a pat on the head and a, "Ask unnie," as an answer. After that, he left us to Hansol's bed.

I let out a slow sigh at Soonyoung and crouched in front of Sofia as I placed both of my palms on my knees so I could be on the same eye level as her. "You're Sofia right?" I asked with a smile tugged at the end of my lips.

She nodded twice and answered, "Or you can call me Hangyeol," 

"Ah, so you're Hansol's little sister," I muttered and Sofia nodded again. Before I can ask anymore questions, Sofia decided to asked me back, "And you are?"

I smiled, "I'm your oppa's friend,"

"Yay! I have an unnie!" Sofia beamed loudly, basically attracting the trio's attention in the room. I quickly stood up straight and slung my arm around Sofia's shoulders as I dragged her towards thie direction of Hansol's bed.

Hansol looked up from his fingers and as soon as he spotted me with his sister, his face expression fell immidiately. "What are you doing here?" he asked boredly. The guy who was sitting on a chair besides Hansol's bed clucked his tounge and nudged Hansol, "That's not how you treat guests Hansol,"

"But I don't want her here!" he replied, almost shouting. "And get your hands off my little sister," he warned. I quickly let go my arm off Sofia's shoulders when she suddenly hugged my arm. "Why are you so mean to her?" she asked.

Hansol ignored his sister's question and turned his attention to the guy beside him, "Seungcheol hyung, can't you shoo her out or something?" 

What did he just said? He wants me to leave? It was my idea to visit him here in the first place. Also, I don't see my presence here is a bother at some perspectives. Maybe he has his own reasons. 

I quickly pulled myself together and said, "Okay, I'm sorry for interrupting you Hansol. Feel better soon." I turned my heels and bid my goodbyes to Sofia before heading towards the door.

"Wait," A voice stopped me before I can open the door.

I looked over my shoulder and the guy who Hansol called as Seungcheol, jogged slowly towards me. "Hey, uh I'm sorry about Hansol's behaviour just now and you don't need to go. Just stay uh..."

"Daeun," I said, "Kang Daeun,"

Seungcheol nodded and gestured me back in, "Besides, we need some explaination to do here," 

Did he know something? And what explaination that involves me when I barely know these guys? Thinking logicly probably it has something to do with Hansol and lunch time the day before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter