014

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun settled down her fork on the table as she trained her eyes on Wonsuk, "What do you mean?" 

"It was somewhere around 11 at night when he came back home telling me that he just got back from the big town," Wonsuk answered, eyes on his untouched breakfast.

"Huh," Sohyun blinked, "The same thing happened to my daughter last night. When I asked her who was she's with, she told me she's with a guy friend," 

Theres a brief silence before Wonsuk and Sohyun decided to take a short glance of each other and shaked their heads while laughing awkwardly. 

"It can't be," Wonsuk said while rubbing the back of his neck then slowly stopped, "Or can it be?" he muttered slowly.

Sohyun's phone rang and by looking at the caller's ID, it was the person that they've just been talking about.

"Oh, Daeun. You're going somewhere?"

A few seconds pass before Sohyun spoke up again, "Sure, and make sure to comeback before dinner you hear me?" 

After the call was ended, Wonsuk was fast to ask, "Your daughter?" Sohyun gave him a curt nod, "Yeah, and she was asking me if she can go to the hospital with a friend to visit someone so I gave her my permision," 

Wonsuk only nodded slowly and opened his mouth to ask something, but he reluctantly closed them back thinking that this isn't a time to ask her yet.

Does Sohyun's daughter could maybe friends with his foster son? 

/////

"You know, your dancing isn't that bad. No, it was actually way better than me!" I beamed happilly as I remembered his awesome freestyle dance that he showed me moments ago.

Soonyoung only laughed quietly failing to hide the light tinge of pink on his cheeks. Oh Soonyoung.

He cleared his throat and said, "No, it's just my basic moves, Daeun. Or I think my dance is becoming more rusty after all this long," he shrugged. 

I scoffed. He called those movements are basic and rusty? Who he is kidding? If he enteres those larg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter