002

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I nod. Signing her to move on.

She breathe in and paused for a while, hesitating to tell me or not before she looked up to my face, "We need to move out of here as soon as possible." 

It took a couple of seconds to register what she had told me to mind. I laughed nervously as I raised my right hand up, "Wait wait wait, are you telling me that we're moving out of here? Out of Gangnam?" Her face turned serious  upon what I said and nod. I quickly put my hands down and cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Listen Daeun, I'm not gonna tell you why but when I said as soon as possible, I mean it by tomorrow." She stated and got up from her chair and left the kitchen leaving me clueless. I quickly turned around and shouted, "But where's our housekeeper?!" 

No answer. And the last thing I heard was my mom's footsteps on the stairs heading up towards her room. I sighed and got up from my chair and make my way to the referigerator looking for something to eat.

As I was about to open the fridge, I heard rushing footsteps down the stairs heading towards the kitchen. I peeked at the kitchen's enterance and there's my mom, again. "Anything else mother?" 

"Start packing. We're leaving tomorrow morning. Don't worry about your school. I've got everything under control." Then she left me again. 

I rolled my eyes as many thought ran through my mind. Firstly, I was told by my mom to go straight back home after school only to be greeted by this shocking news. Yes I'm in shock right now but I tried to control it infront of my mom. I am sure that everyone is suprised by a sudden news that you're moving out of some place that you've grown up in to who knows where? I haven't even know where we're moving to and how does my mom knows that I'm agreeing on this? 

Second, I don't want to leave my friends here in Gangnam and my school. And it's basically my last day here. I should've been at Cheongdamdong right now with Jeongyeon, celebrating my birthday with my other friends. I sighed for the nth time and grab my phone from my uniform blazer pocket. Ah... my uniform. This will also be the last time I'll be wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter