008

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gulped nervously as I drifted into my thoughts. It can't be. He must've been joking right? Thinking back, he told me that his phone turned off around 1AM and he went straight to bed while his phone is being charged. "So..."

"It wasn't me Daeun," he said, slowly shaking his head which made me stiffened. 

My eyes wandered off the road below me while my mind is making it's non-stop conclusion. The first thing I got in mind is maybe Soonyoung accidently woke up at 2 last night and replied my text then went back to sleep which sounds kind of unlogic. Screw the first conclusion.

The second one sounds not bad for a conclusion. Let's say he was joking. He actually was making fun of me? But the way he denied himself just now made me doubt myself if he was even lying or telling me the truth. "Kang Daeun?" Soonyoung waved his hand infront of my face, interrupting my train of thoughts. 

"Oh yeah, let me show you this," I said while taking my phone out of my blazer pocket and unlocking it. I opened the messenger app where the text between Soonyoung and I were. 

My eyes widened upon seeing 'his' reply. What's all this? It can't be another joke. I saw this message right before I went to the bathroom and it was completely normal. And right now, when I was about to show it to Soonyoung, the text became...glitchy. Where does all these glitches came from?

To: Kang Daeun.

/39"&/'(#2$£¢=®:). #(#%'+~|•√ 

From: Kwon Soonyoungie.

Wait wait wait. Everything went glitchy except for the smiley face. What the hell is going on here?! 

"What is it?" Soonyoung asked as he walked to my side and peeked over to my phone, curiously staring at my phone screen when he noticed that I haven't react to anything for quite a few moments. "What is that?" he leaned closer, our shoulders slightly brushed making my face heated up a bit when there was not even single gap between us. 

His brows furrowed, "Is this the text that you told me that  I've sent it to you?" He asked as he leaned back a bit, finally leaving a small gap between us. I just nod without saying anything because at the moment, my mind was completely confused. 

Soonyoung sighed and when I looked up at him, he was looking at his watch when it was his eyes turn to widened. "Oh my god! We only left 5 minutes before our first class will start! Come on!" He panicked and quickly grabbed my wrist as he swiftly ran to our school while dragging me with him, again. 

While running, I managed to keep my phone back safely inside the pocket of my blazer and followed his pace. Luckily I was one of Gyeongi's High athlete before or else I might have tripped or something. 

We entered the school enterance and arrived inside the hallways where the lockers were when the bell rung, signalling that the first class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter