011

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I was about to move my phone away from my ear to end the annoying yet quiet call, a deep voice from the other side of the line chuckled in a creppy with a slight of playfulness tone which made I canceled my actions and listened to the chuckle for a few seconds until the call ended by itself. 

I stiffened to my place with my phone still beside my ear until I felt a hand was placed on my right shoulder, shaking me gently. I looked up and met with a confused Soonyoung as he called my name a few times. It's kind of cute how his brows were knitted and his lips were pressed into a firm line, obviously showing how confused he was.

"Daeun, Kang Daeun?" 

"Huh?" I answered blankly. 

He sighed and took a seat beside me as he turned to his right, facing me. "Are you okay?" 

No, I am not okay. I guess. But I can't tell him that, we only know each other for 2 or 3 days. I can't easily trust him. Soonyoung also looked like he might have a good intention. Who knows? I mean what if your friend just got a phone call but suddenly stiffened to their place, not blinking, not saying a word. Who wouldn't be confused or curious? 

I shook those thoughts away and decided that I just lie to him, "Yes, of course. What made you ask?" he only gave me blank face in return before stating, "You know, you're such a terrible liar."

Okay, rule number one. Never ever lie to Kwon Soonyoung. He caught them fast, you know. 

"I'm not okay?" I said sounding maybe kind of convincing.

He stiffled out a quiet chuckle before ruffling my hair, "If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. I won't force you." 

I gritted my teeth and looked down at hands. Did I upset him? I was about to say something when he muttered something quietly while staring at his phone. He sighed heavily and was about to put his phone away when I remembered about the text from last night that he had sent me. Well not him, to be exact.

"Wait, Kwon Soonyoung. Did you remember about the text I told you this morning?"

He went quiet for a while before answering, "Ah right!" He his phone and pressed an application where our messages were. He stared at the row of chats while saying, "Do you sure we've chatted last night? I can't see your name here anywhere though," he handed me his phone so I can see them myself.

Huh weird. The only chats there were only from Hansol which was at the most bottom and a group chat named PERFORMANCE TEAM ㅋㅋ  at the mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter