The 1st Encounter. Could it be the Last?

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The human wolf who called himself as Takuya was now standing straight in front of Jooyoung, leaving his hiding spot behind the tree. Jooyoung could tell that he was incredibly height since she had to lift her head with much difficulty. It made her realize that her head only slightly reached his broad shoulders. His height and his mole might be his charming points. She could not look straight at his eyes. Suddenly, she felt so wrong. Everything in this situation was so damn wrong. Seriously, who could stand still in front of an intimidating creature as if wishing for their death? 

She knew, she had to pass by him to reach her friend's house. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to walk ahead without acknowledging him. 'It was not too late to turn back and used the usual route.' Her heart was telling her to do so. As she turned her back to leave him, he managed to grab hold of her hand. Yes, her hand not her wrist. The girl was stiffened. While the other hand, Takuya could read her gesture and could sense that she wanted to avoid him. He didn't want to let her go, yet. Not before he knew this sweetheart's name. It must be so lovely as its owner.

Jooyoung was brave enough to turn around and faced him again. "What could your name be little girl?" Takuya asked her without hesitation. She couldn't hide her curiosity through her face, which made her looked like a cute teddy bear. "I'm not little you pillar. If you're going to let me go, I'll say my name. Just don't eat me." 

Takuya chuckled. "I don't eat your species, I'll never be. I was tired of hearing the same things and I was used to them anyway. You must be brainwashed." She was a bit relieved but who knew whatever this wolf would capable in doing. Trusting him was like putting herself in danger. "So, even the news about you will kidnap someone interesting to you was a rumour too?" 

"Hey, I'll never do that. I'm not that cruel. So far, I just teased the villagers. No one knew how I look like. You're the first person." She felt that her small hand was still in her big one. And now that he smiled, she saw the sharp fangs clearly. Her eyes went down to look at their hands in each other. There she saw his claws. "Your fangs and claws made it obvious what creature you are." 

There were a few seconds of silence before she decided to reveal her name. It couldn't do her any harm right? "My name is Jooyoung. That's all for you to know." Takuya seemed satisfied as he let her hand go as if motioning her to go wherever she wanted to. Jooyoung was still blank, not after Takuya talked to her. "If you don't go now, I'm afraid that you might not go home forever." 

Hearing the sudden words with a threat in it, she passed by him without turning back. All Takuya could do was watching her back figure slowly fading from his sight. 

_ _ _ 

At her friend's house, they were supposed to have a discussion in choosing their topic for the grouping project. Each group must be filled with five or six person. This project was something like oral test for their grade. Taking part was a must. Her friend Jisoo, who owned the house came with a tray of glasses. Then, she came again with a jug full of orange juice. Her mom too served them light snacks. To be honest, Jooyoung was not that close with Jisoo, nor with everyone. She just happened to be alone all the time. Not because she couln't make friends, more like she wanted to. 

"I've come up with our topic. Why don't we choose Wolf as ours?" Their member, Seulgi suggested. "Why wolf?" All eyes were on Jooyoung, four of them exactly. "I mean, there are many topics which are more suitable. What do we gonna say about wolf anyway?" She still tried to explain her reason, hoping for her team to search for a new topic. The event earlier crept up to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter