His Absurd Request

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooyoung was awakened the next morning a bit early. She didn't need those alarms to wake her up. Guess, she was a morning person. After switching the lamp on, the first thing she saw was a fresh red rose on her bed. It was hard not to notice it as the bright red colour was attracting many attentions that it wanted. She then picked it up and examined it, as it was the most natural thing to do after someone was wide awake.  

"This rose is familiar like I've seen it somewhere." Jooyoung mumbled slowly, a frown escaped from her face. Her head made it way to the window, tried to detect any sign of being trespassed last night. Still, there was no single evidence and the lock was just fine. If someone had entered her room through the window. it was impossible to lock it from outside. The rose scent overpowered her room, letting out such a fragrance smell. Besides, the petals looked delicate in their own ways. 

Instead of throwing away the suspicious rose, she decided to put it in her small cute vase on the desk near the window. She pushed the window open after unlocking it, The green views greeted her first. The birds' chirping could be heard clearly. All of those really helped her relax before starting a new day. "I don't know anything about my future. Heck Jooyoung, no one knows. Yet, I'm sure something good is going to happen today." Taking another look at the rose near her brightened her smile even more. 

Time for school buddies! 

_ _ _ 

Seulgi was the first person she saw in that morning. The said girl also saw her. "Hello there Jooyoung. You seem kind of different today. Something's good?" Jooyoung shook her head slightly. "I'm always like this you girl. Shrug off all the nonsense from your mind right now. If something good happens, it's none of your business anyway." Seulgi knew that she didn't mean to sound rude. That was basically her personality which got her in misunderstanding by the strangers all the time. "Ouch, damn it. It's actually hurt me. No, it stabs me right on the heart." Jooyoung looked at Seulgi who was acting all poor and fragile with her pout. She admitted it. The latter looked funny doing the cute stuff. No doubt. If anything, it managed to tickle her heart. Not to make her felt sympathy like it was supposed to be.  

"Why the hell do you laugh Hwang Jooyoung? You are supposed to fall for my charm, not to make me feel stupid over myself." There was a hint of sulking in Seulgi's voice. Jooyoung stopped whatever she was doing and averted her gaze towards the girl. "Aww, my baby is sulking." Seulgi was caught off guard when Jooyoung pinched her cheeks. "Do you realize it? You called me your baby. Oh my god! Hwang freaking Jooyoung is opening up a little. And I am the first person! Yehet!" Jooyoung slapped her forehead, slightly regretting her previous words. 

Seulgi walked past her. To be honest, she literally jumped here and there like there was no tomorrow. Was that still being considered as walking I ask you? Heck, I didn't even know. But later, the happy girl stopped in her track and looked behind. "The group project would be held next week. Thus, it gives enough time to be ready. Don't be nervous. I know that we can do our best." Jooyoung almost thought that she was gonna stop there but... "And don't worry too much. I'll n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter