Bad Feeling

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taewoong didn't like the idea after all. He shouldn't have said it from the beginning which he was very sure would startle the poor girl. Unbeknown to Jooyoung, Taewoong knew almost everything. He knew everything to be exact. From how she met Takuya, how they made a deal with each other and how Jooyoung's fondness towards him started to grow. Although he knew that she didn't see Takuya as a man, still he hated it all. 

'If only I was fast enough, she will never be deceived by that good for nothing wolf.' 

His mind was in a complete mess. Ruffling his hair seemed as the best solution at that time. 

_ _ _ 

That late evening, the girl heard unfamiliar voices outside of her room. More than in her living room. As if her parents were having guesses. She didn't want to interrupt but taking a single peek wouldn't hurt right? 

With that thought, she brought her steps out from her four walls room to the outer world. She walked straight till she reached the said place. The living room was on her right and the voices were much clearer than before. A bit hesitant at first but she took all her courages to tilt her head, using the wall as her support. Let's just hope that her plan went well. 

There, she saw a family with three were sitting opposite from her parents. The parents and their son. Correct that, their inhumanely gorgeous son she could say. Much to her dismay, the son who seemed out from the elders' talk moved his head your way. She just stayed there doing nothing. Didn't even give a damn about her existence had been exposed.

They locked eyes for a few seconds. After what seemed like eternity, Jooyoung was the first one who looked away.

'This boy sure doesn't have any fear at all. I'm sure I gave him my most intimidating look but he just didn't surrender.'

She swore, never in her life a single boy could stand her menacing look. Usually, they gave up and ended up looking away first.

But Takuya was the exception, right?

Again, this thought about Takuya here, Takuya there was bothering her. Seriously, couldn't her mind stop thinking about him in every situation? Just gave her a break so that she could be a thankful person. 

The thought of hearing her name was being mentioned startled her a little. 

"I forget to call my daughter. Jooyoung is just in her room. Well, spending time in school must make her worn out." 

Before her mother could stand up fully and call for her, she stopped midway because of certain voice. 

"Is that her?" With finger pointing out at her, the boy's question almost sounded rude to her ears. As if trying to embarass her more than she already was. Unfortunately, she began to feel this dangerous aura emitting from this boy. Whoever he was, she better be wary around him. 

"Oh, good you're here. Come and meet our dearest friends." Her mother talked in such a cheerful voice while her father just smiled along. 

"They are the Lee's. This handsome boy you see right now is-" When her mother was in charge of introducing the Lee's, the boy stopped her once again. 

"I better introduce myself to her in personal way. Let me do it later. I mean, the fun will be ruined if she knows me right away, no?" 

He tried to make it sound nicer to the elders which was not the same to Jooyoung. The girl was sure the fun he mentioned just now was not the 'fun' everyone thought. Suddenly, she found the urge to roll her eyes but fought the intention immediately. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter