Message

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Takuya didn't want to meet Jooyoung that day. No, he wanted to but he couldn't. 

He was still afraid of his dream last night. It was like a warning sign for him. 

Like yesterday, he was still there, sitting on the same spot. Tried so hard to remember what was his sin. 

Came to think about it now, he felt something was misplaced. Usually, he didn't feel this sort of thing but it triggered him now. 

He felt kind of hungry. He then realized he had to search for food or in other word, a prey to be killed. 

_ _ _ 

There was another creature who observed every Takuya's doing. Starting from how he killed the buffalo and then ate it like he didn't eat for ages. Takuya was greedy he could say. And dumb. 

Why was that? Takuya could just take advantage on Jooyoung but he just didn't. Didn't he know better that the girl could provide him much benefits? Or he was too kind not to make a move on her? 

'I've to make him realize it as soon as possible. He can't live without her. No matter what, he just can't,' someone thought about it. 

'I'm sure that her flesh is better than that good for nothing buffalo.' That someone thought it would be more interesting after this. 

_ _ _ 

"Thanks Taewoong-sshi for helping me." Jooyoung bowed with so much sincerity since he just helped her with her undone homework problems. Serious talk, whoever got this guy as her life partner was so damn lucky. 

"There's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter