The School's Heartthrob's Strange Behavior

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknowingly, tears fell down her cheek in a swift moment. Upon realising what had happened, she slapped him across the face, a hard one. The atmosphere was tense. The only sound heard was their breathe. Jooyoung was planning to slap him again but was held back by Takuya. 'Damn it, his grip on me was so strong.' She gritted her teeth, dissatisfaction was written all over her face. Nonetheless, she still tried her best to pry his hands off of hers. 

"Stay still or I will do something which gonna make you regret later." He touched the swollen spot with his free hand. She knew she were the cause of it and it somehow made her kind of proud. "I wanna make it clear for you and for us. I don't wanna do this anymore. Let's stop it. I thought that you worth my time. I thought that you gonna help me with my work. And what's worse is I thought that you are trustworthy." She wasn't able to hide her emotion anymore. Her tears didn't seem to stop anytime sooner. So she just let it flowed down her cheeks freely. Her trembling hands in his made it more obvious. She hated him.

For a moment she thought she had seen a glimpse of regret in his blue eyes. Slowly, she could feel her hands were free from his grip. His gaze was unreadable, indescribable she could say. "No! You can't leave me just like that. You are being selfish you know. Humans are always untrustworhy, not me." His voice was cracked, considering the fact that he yelled to her.

"Don't you realise that you're also a human although it's just a half? You have no solid excuse to keep me involved in your game. I'm pretty sure I don't wanna meet you anymore. There's nothing to talk about. I've to go home." She proceeded to stand up, about to leave the sight in front of her. At that time, her inner side kept saying that they had nothing to do with each other. Her principle was again being destroyed. 

"Try me. You'll see what happen another night whenever you try to break the promise. You're still my friend. Remember that." 

_ _ _ 

The next morning turned havoc as she woke up late, much to her dismay. She could barely walk. Running all the way to school was her only option. Cursed her for not being able to sleep peacefully last night. Her dark circle was evidence, made her look like a long-lost-sister to any panda species. The sun was going to shine brightly anytime sooner, indicating she would be suffered on her school day later. During the running session, she could imagine herself getting detention. Oh God, she was on verge to regret everything. Hopefully, the world would treat her nice enough for her liking. 

She was barely there. Finally, here she was, standing in front of her classroom door to be greeted by a sight of her teacher starting a lesson. The teacher stopped teaching for a second, gave her full attention. "Hwang Jooyoung, you may come in." On the other hand, the said girl only smiled sheepishly, bowed a little as a sign of respect and grateful. "Thank you and I'm so sorry Mrs. Im." That was all she managed to utter before settling herself on her seat at the back of the classroom. 

Her seatmate Taewoong shot her a curious look. "Don't tell me that you're running all the way just to come here early but still end up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter