Both Sides Feel the Pain

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ughh~" Jooyoung's hand frantically reached for her alarm clock. It was so noisy that she felt like throwing it onto the ground. But of course, that was not the case. Upon realising her whereabout, she jolted up straight. It was her house, her bedroom without doubt. But again, the real question was how could she sleep inside when it was obvious she didn't sleepwalking last night. She was fully awake to digest all the things she did. Yet she knew this familiar feeling. As if the person who carried her home was the one she used to be with. 

Still, she had something else to do. Might as well woke up and got ready for school. Didn't want to be late again, no? 

_ _ _ 

At school, it was a lie if she said that she was fully concentrated on whatever hand writing was scribbled down on the white board. Her mind and her heart knew it was him all along. 'Tsk, such a liar. He said otherwise yet he did otherwise.' 

While in the midst of thinking, she was fuming to the core she broke her pencil into two. Since Taewoong's leaving, Lisa was sitting beside her. Everyone just happened to know that Taewoong moved out from the town, which was of course a lie. Even Jooyoung didn't know where did her homeroom teacher get that rubbish information from. Back to the current situation, the girl was shock. Thanks to Jooyoung's sudden behaviour. 

"Hey girl. Are you in your right mind now?" With a low whisper, Lisa tried to snatch that broken pencil away from her friend.

Jooyoung just gave her that look, the disbelief look. She seemed innocent doing that but Lisa would never buy it.

"Stop with your nonsense thinking. Talk to me during recess." That was it. The last sentence which came out from Lisa's mouth. Again, Jooyoung showed her that look. For the first time ever, she felt nothing but regret for stepping inside the school building. Lisa's look was not helping either.

Shaking her head slightly, she tried to pay attention and played along with the situation. Might as well gave her best while she was at it, since there was like an hour to go. 'Endure it.' Her mind kept giving her the positive words to overcome the day.

However, her effort went futile when the teacher stopped her teaching and walked towards the entrance door. Looks like someone was being outside, more like a guy. She noticed, all students were not paying attention or taking note anymore. They were like her, being curious over what was happening at that moment.

All of a sudden, their curiosity disappeared like a puff of smoke. The next thing she knew was the sound of light steps making their way into the classroom. 'Why do I feel bad about this guy?' Not like everyone in the class, Jooyoung found it was hard to keep looking at the guy. Eventually, she turned her head to Lisa's, asking for SOS. She didn't stop hoping silently for Lisa to at least give her some comfort. Sadly, the said girl didn't even look her way. Frankly speaking, she was totally ignoring her because of that same guy.

"Class, this is our new transfer student. He will replace our Taewoong. You may start now." The teacher was smiling from ear to ear. Someone was glad she could tell.

"Hello everyone. I'm Lee Taeyong. I just moved in here last week. I hope we can be friend and please, take care of me." Done. The simple introduction sounded nice but not for a certain girl in the classroom. Didn't want his classmates to suspect anything out of him, he put on a friendly smile. His eyes roamed around for certain someone. Bingo! He found her already. It was quite easy and amusing.

"Now Taeyong, you may sit at-"

"I want to sit beside Jooyoung please?" The teacher's sentence had been cut by Taeyong's sudden loud voice. He did it on purpose, Jooyoung knew it all along. The classmates were surprised. Who was not when a hottie knew the quiet Jooyoung? Practically, she was nobody. Whispers and talks could be heard filling the class.  

"You two know each other already? It's good then. Lisa, if you don't mind-" 

"I do mind Ma'am. I don't want to leave Jooyoung's side." Again, the poor teacher got cut by Lisa's boldness. Sure, her tone was not rude at all but still she kind of left a bad impression to their teacher. On the other hand, Jooyoung didn't know how to react. Shouldn't she be thankful and cried her heart out on Lisa or shut the girl's mouth for making them the centre of attention that day? She didn't want to know what would be her fate next. 

Turned out, Seulgi, Jisoo and Mimi were no different from her. Despite their lack of emotion sometime, they were showing the opposite this time. Her attention was drifted back to Lisa. That girl really didn't acknowledge the stares came from every breathing person in the class. She acted like she didn't care. Her head was lifted up straight showing how determined she was. Didn't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter