He was Interested

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know it from the first time he steps inside our class. He screams danger." Mimi spoke up for the very moment after they finally stopped running and turned out that the park was the best place of all to spill their problem. Everyone looked like they were running out of oxygen, panting like forever. 

"What's up Joo? You're not acting like yourself after Taewoong left us. Mind to let us know?" The fact that Lisa called her nickname and sounded caring for her made Jooyoung startled. Suddenly, all attentions were on her. 

"Okay okay. I admit that something's wrong. No! Taeyong is. Lisa's right. It's all happening after Taewoong is gone." Jooyoung halted and kept her head down. Four of them shifted closer to her, creating a circle in order to listen well for what would be told by Jooyoung. 

"It's alright. Tell us if you feel like it. But you can keep it if you don't. We will never force you," Jisoo caressed Jooyoung's right hand gently, like a mom to her child. Jooyoung didn't know how to react. All she knew was she let out a drop of tear later, on Jisoo's hand. Her friends gasped, they sure must be worried for her condition for them to act like that. 

"Taewoong is fake. He doesn't even exist in this world. It's all a made up, it's all a lie. Taeyong is the one behind all of these." She managed to open up although she choked on her tears. After calming down a bit, she continued. "Taeyong is a witch. A notorious witch. He disguised as Taewoong with a kind and gentle personality. He is also a son of my parents's old friends. I got to know it after he and his family paid a visit to my house that evening." 

It was a pin-drop silence considering how they were all ears. "I could sense a bad vibe from him when he talked all nice with me in front of my parents. To cut it short, later that night Taewoong came searching for me in the forest. He-" 

"Wait girl. What are you doing there at night?" Jisoo interrupted. Seulgi also looked at her with that suspicious look. 

"It's another case. I'll tell you after this one. Okay continue. He found me and dragged me without warning. Turned out, he brought me to the right, old path. He looked like he was crying from behind. Then, he went to the other side of a big tree. I followed him and he was not there anymore. Taeyong was there instead. He explained it all. That was the last time I got to see the school's heartthrob." 

"You sound like you have a huge crush on him." Mimi . "I don't know but I do have felt like butterflies were in my heart when we talk some time." They cooed, Jooyoung felt embarass all of a sudden. "No wonder you look desperate and gloomy, so he's gone." 

"I never tell anyone. Once, I've tried to tell Taewoong but it didn't work out. I met our village legendary wolf. The news are not true. He's not like what we imagined before. He's a half human." 

Jisoo's reaction was the funniest, with wide opened. While Lisa's eyes twitched with disbelief. "You must be kidding us, Joo," said Lisa. 

"It's a long story. We befriended each other because of a deal. I couldn't step back. There was no use turning around. Remember our group project? I promised him to be his friend and in return, he would help me with my project. Our project I mean. It was about wolf and I thought he would provide me a better information. So, that was how I lived my life. Sneaked out at night in order to see him and gained new information. He gave me conditions, to befriend him and can only ask him a question per day. He is a night creature. I had to sacrifice my good night for him. That explained on what I was doing in the forest in previous story, to look for him as he acted weird recently. However, it didn't take a long time for us to break this chain. He cut our friendship last few days without any reason. I'm not gonna say how I felt really broken inside because he didn't seem to care but I know it's for the best. He will never suit my world and so do I. I don't know how's he doing now, whether he will be able to free himself from the curse or not." 

"How could you bottle up all these problems by yourself? You are strong. May be the strongest girl we've ever known. Right guys?" They nodded in sync at Seulgi's comment. Who would expect the quietest girl to suddenly give a comment. She migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter