Kaleidoscope

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you Taewoong-sshi for walking me home." She was really shy in front of him as her eyes wandered around but him. "Hey, it's okay, I love to. Your house is quite far and isolated. It's not appropriate for a girl to walk alone around here. Aren't you attractive enough to attract someone with the bad intention?" Jooyoung felt like this is the right time to reveal everything. "There is....." 

"What is it? I can't hear you." Jooyoung frowned in confusion. Her lips were moving but she only let out the silence words. She tried to speak her mind again yet it was useless. "Never mind. I know you are a shy girl. I've to go. Till then." Taewoong failed to read her. He just ruffled her hair and played with it a little before turning his back on her. 

Jooyoung knew that it was not good. She sighed for the umpteenth time already but it was still not enough to cure her bad luck. 

_ _ _ 

That night, Jooyoung couldn't hide her nervousness even in front of her parents. "What's wrong? You seem restless." The food was left untouched. She really lost her appetite although dinner for the night was her favourite meal. "I'm full. I've to go, my homeworks are waiting for me. Sorry for worrying you." Her parents looked at each other, tried to digest what happened. 

Entering her room, she didn't forget to lock it. Taking a seat on her bedside, her hands were playing with the red rose in the vase. Her eyes gazed at the petals sadly. "Why did this happened to me? I think it's my fault for being stupid." Chill wind gushed through her opened window, blew her long hair in delicate way. 

Jooyoung enjoyed the cool breeze engulfing her body. The calm atmosphere had yet to change itself into something darkness. She didn't want to believe it but she saw a pair of familiar blue eyes sparkled in the night darkness. The way the blue eyes owner sat on the tree branch screamed danger.

"Miss me already?" Jooyoung asked in monotone. She didn't expect it to sound bold. "Nah. Don't be cocky. We're still on friends term. There's no other reason." 

"It's you right? You made me mute earlier?" The accusation was indeed true by looking at his grin. "Sure, you have many many ways to annoy me. Now what?"

"Isn't it obvious enough? I come to claim you." She literally exploded inside. "Am I your belonging? Please find another victim who wills to play along with this stupid game of yours." Now, she could never count how much swearing words she had said. "I don't see why you are insisting me. I don't think it's hard to find one since your look is something the girls would die for."

"Just stop nagging already. It's tiring. Why not we have a talk outside? No need to say it. I know that I'm handsome."

"Are you expecting me to agree like a fool again? Conceited jerk." Jooyoung sure was brave to talk back like that.

"Follow me because you simply have no better choice." Takuya purposely mocked her. 

"Fine! As long as you don't do something bad to me, I'm okay with it. Such a trickster you are." 

Despite the harsh words had been thrown towards him, he found her ranting was so cute. 

_ _ _ 

"I'm sorry Jooyoung." The words strucked her heart. Was he being serious? 

"I'm a jerk and I'm fully sorry about it. The reason as why I wanna keep you by my side is because I like you."

Her head shot upwards fast. The fact that they were leaning against a big tree but in the opposite direction was making her grateful. That big tree was the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter