Lullaby

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the potion, he was still hesitate. Who was he kidding? The aftermath was slowly getting into him although he was fully sure he didn't have a random girl he loves. 

"What to do?" Examining the potion for quite a long time made him grew tired. He knew he had to seek for help. If that was going to happen, there was only one person he could rely on. But, how could he when he was the one who rejected the idea of them being friends? 

All he did was to lean on the tree while his legs were dangling nonchalantly. His mind was the most tired indeed. The potion now was safe in his pants pocket, didn't want to think about it any further. Then, he saw two silhouettes were coming this way. He couldn't guess their intention for passing by this old route but he could sense somewhat sympathy from those two. Along with that, he could make out clearly the talks between two parties. 

"She must have been suffered a lot based on her look while sleeping. I wonder what kind of dream she went through for her to be like that. It is almost like a curse. She can't even open her eyes for a moment since past two days and doesn't stop blabbering nonsense in her sleep." 

"Poor girl. She is nice and all but I don't get it. Hurry up. I feel eerie right now as if something is watching over us. Your fault for choosing this route." 

The talks went on and was died along with their footsteps echoing throughout the lonely route, going far away from him. 

"Who's that girl?" Takuya was being curious. He felt like visiting Jooyoung and he just followed his instinct. 

Upon reaching her house, he saw some of the villagers paid a visit. On Jooyoung's right and left were her friends Takuya could guess. 'What happen' was all he could ask about but the question was kept hidden only for himself. One thing for sure, he could see Jooyoung lying down on her bed with people surrounding her, concern look was sent all her way. Some even cried especially her mother. She shed uncountable tears with her sleeve while her husband caressed her back in a persuading manner. Some even throwing glance at each other, didn't know how to respond, only showcased the pity look. 

"I don't know why wouldn't she wake up already. It has been a few days and I can't wait anymore. There is never a single night she goes through without blabbering nonsense. The doctor too, doesn't have any idea on how to cure her. What to do dear?" Her mother bursted into tears yet again, her fragile heart couldn't seem to handle her daughter's poor condition. Jooyoung's turned more pale day by day. Anyone could see the blood vessels and nerves through her white complexion. Now she was unable to open her eyes, no one was capable of seeing her twinkling eyes anymore. 

The villagers came to sooth the poor couple, to make them at ease. Sending along their prayers and hope so that the only child of the family would open her eyes again. So that, the couple wouldn't go through such a hardship because it was never an easy thing to watch our only child struggled to stay alive. 

Something later caught Takuya's sight. there was this certain guy who was towering over Jooyoung behind Jisoo. To say that he was gone unnoticed was an understatement. May be, the girls chose to ignore him. But his face which turned colder every second proved something. Whether or not his intention was going for the better, he had yet to find out. And what was that? Did he plan to kill her with that intense stare? Or was it Takuya? He didn't want to just jump into conclusion but something was fishy. No, he was. 

Trying to be more alert this time, he did his best in listening to whatever the sleeping girl said since she started to stir in her sleep. Everyone eyes in the room was all on her, they were anticipating something, just like him. Although Takuya was outside the room, it was enough for him to comprehend it all in one go. Glad that his listening skill was sharper than anybody, given that he was not really a human. Her mother stopped crying for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter