Dream

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days passed by, the time for Jooyoung and her group to present their topic finally came. All of her classmates seemed satisfied enough with their presentation. They could understand well as the interaction among them was clearly smooth. As for the teacher, she just gave them the thumbs up as the sign of satisfaction. All Jooyoung could do was smiling broadly with her set of teeth showing. She was going to acknowledge all the attentions given which was mainly for her. Didn't going to deny her friends' efforts but she felt really proud of herself for trying her best.

Although the result for their project remained unknown as it would be revealed two weeks later, still she couldn't hide the excitement. The excitement to get the highest score based on the hint given by the teacher and by the audiences' response. She couldn't think of anything better except of him. Him, who was the other reason of her success. Or to be exact, the main reason.

_ _ _

In the forest far away from the village, laid a normal human look-alike on the ground full of grasses. Since Jooyoung and him had spent most of the nights together for the sake of her project, now he thought that they couldn't meet any often. 

Takuya was informed that the said girl would present it that day. There wasn't anything for him to say, there was no more reasonable reason to see her. Even she had made it crystal clear that everything was going to be the same, he didn't find it trust-worthy.

Soon, his life would be back to normal. The emptiness would find its way to his heart. It would never leave him alone. More of the reasons for him to think about it. 

It would be good if he could end his life rather than spending it without certain better future. Was what he thought. It made him sick all of a sudden. Slowly and gently, his eyelids felt heavier each second and the drowsiness took the best control of his body system. Way to surrender. 

*Takuya's Dream 

His eyes saw the green and fascinating view in front. He was positive that the place was unfamiliar yet he followed the steps taken by his feet, his bare feet. 

For a while, he felt calm. Didn't want to leave the situation he was in. He was afraid to come back. However, the pleasant feeling must be disturbed by a sharp pain! His breathe was uneven because of it. The pain was aimed straight to his heart. He remained frozen like a statue. 

Then, he could also hear the eerie sounds surrounding him. Without thinking, his feet brought him away. He seemed to forget his condition just now. The scars on his feet which he got from running couldn't stop him fully. Sweats streamed down his body like a waterfall. 

The sudden pain but this time with a greater effect managed to stop him on his lane. He was in a panic mode, trying to conclude all the things together. 

"You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter