Eternity Potion

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I bet no one live here. It looks so ages yet this castle's lawn looks organised.' Takuya kept on walking and when he finally reached the luxurious doorstep, that was when he halted. Pushing the door without much effort, he was amazed by the interior design. 

"Strangely, it's like someone lives here. I wonder why there's no spider web or dust like the one in an abandoned castle should be." Trailing his slender fingers around the furniture, his eyes roamed around while sniffing the air. He believed in his sniffing ability when he caught a smell of human being. Also, he didn't recognize it right away but he was sure that he smelled something chemical. It was so dark to the extent he felt dizzy and high. 

Again, he kept on walking forward. Later on, he found a spiral staircase. Staring above him, he could guess the staircase would lead him to the highest part of the castle. Still with his curiosity got over him the best, he thought climbed upstairs would never hurt. Or so he thought. 

With the help of the chemical smell, he found himself at the highest part. However, he still needed to pass through the path which connected the part where he was standing to the other side. He just came to a conclusion that the other side was a high tower. It looked secluded and isolated because of its silent. Who knows there was no such sign right away he stepped inside it. 

He noticed, the full moon looked even more gigantic and creepy from his spot. The darkness of the night sky was turning lighter indicated that he had to be hurry in whatever he was doing. His light steps echoed, engulfing the silent. Eventually, his light tapping of shoes became nearer although anyone could say that he was just so calm for his situation.

It was like eternity when suddenly he came face to face with another doorstep. Looking around him, he was indeed sure he had made it at the high tower. The first thing came to his mind was whether to knock or not. He might try or else the castle's owner would get mad at him for trespassing his territory. He brought up his knuckles to knock onto the majestic wooden door softly yet strong enough to alarm whoever inside the four walls. To his surprise, there was no answer. He tried it for three times. Again, there was silent. He waited for another seconds to come for someone to rush upon the door and open it to greet him yet it was none.

So, he gathered all the courage and turned the door knob opened, making its way for himself to get in. The sight was another magic. But, he found some test tubes, tubes and flasks let out the hot air and smoke. The liquid in every of them was in various of colours. He saw the only source of light came from the one and only window in the room. It was left opened, making the gigantic moon from before seeable and became nearer. So near that he felt like he could touch it if he reached out his hand. Through the window, he could see the views below. He bet the tower must be that high to the point he could barely see anything on the ground.

Suddenly, he felt a presence. It was human!

He turned around and came face to face with that someone. 

"Fascinating, right?" 

_ _ _ 

The cold night air couldn't stop Jooyoung from wandering around. Just like Takuya, she walked soullessly. Her mind was occupied with the recent things which happened in her life. The sudden news of Taewoong's unexistence and Taeyong's ridiculous witch status. Now, she had lost Takuya. They all were just too bad to be true. Moreover, they came attacking her like the non-stop bullets from the gunshot. She couldn't just handle them altogether in a span of life, right? She thought she could die of heart attack if this was going to happen continuously. 

Her gaze which was on the ground before had been lifted up to stare ahead. At that moment, she was stucked between two paths. The left way was the usual route the villagers used and it was not deserted at all, even the dawn was getting near. While the right way was the shortcut. It was rare to see the villagers used it considering the fact that it was the old route, no one co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter