Without Each Other

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident when he listened to their conversation that night, Takuya didn't even bother to spare some time for Jooyoung. It was not like he didn't aware of the fact that the girl was looking for him, almost every night. He even heard her mumbling something like an explanation to him but ending up talking to her own self. Unbeknownst to her, Takuya was always there watching her every movement, listening everything, accompanying her. To be precise, he didn't even dare to leave her alone and to take his eyes off of Jooyoung. Not when she started to be bold by leaving her house all possible nights. Not when that witch Taeyong guy started to appear as a nuisance between them both. What was worse he wanted to be near Jooyoung. 

That night, the girl was still too stubborn and persistence. A sane girl would shudder to let herself wander around the so-called cursed village at night. However, it was otherwise for Jooyoung. She didn't consider her village was creepy anymore. Moreover, not when she knew she has Takuya as her friend. Were they still friends? That was what Jooyoung felt. Yet, this situation told otherwise. 

"Takuya! Please appear. Just so you know, I'll never go home tonight if you resist. Try me." 

'Stubborn as always.' That was what Takuya thought about her. If she was really that determined, he had to abrogate no matter how he hated his situation. Or to be precise, the situation he was put in.

If there was one thing Jooyoung would never know, Takuya wanted to tell everything he felt towards her. He really liked the idea of sharing his problem with his only friend. But again, he was in no condition to tell such a thing. He realised he didn't deserve to befriend Jooyoung at all, even since the beginning. 

Yet, there was this thing which had awoken his sense. No matter how wrong this destiny seemed to be for them, it had already started. The start of something must meet the ending, whether it would be a happiness or a tragic one. There was no point of turning back.

Without warning, he swung his long legs and jumped onto the ground with a thud. Jooyoung, who was turning her back on whatever felt onto the ground, was shocked. Her body was jolting up in a surprise manner signaling her to be careful in the next consequence. Instantly, she turned around and was ready to hit whoever the culprit, if there was one. But the thing or the person she saw was next made her jaw dropped as it was hard for her to digest the reality. Takuya was there, stood nonchalantly while his blue eyes were boring into her, sparkling as always. She knew there was an answer for her prayer. Right there, she got her best friend back. Finally. 

"You, now what? My ears are bleeding just by hearing you screaming my name over and over again." Still, that was not the greeting she thought she would love to hear after such a long time not seeing each other. She didn't like the idea. His gaze. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter