My Hoodie is Red, so does the Blood

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quiet nights are usually creepy. The villagers were used to be in their respective shelter before the sunset. In the evening, all the children scurried away, leaving whatever they were playing at that time. Some of us really love the sunset, as we can witness the hot mega ball turning reddish and was slowly being swallowed by the darkness. However not to these villagers. They believe in a folktale saying a wolf is roaming around at night. The said wolf will kill the victim and eat his or her flesh delicately. If the victim is attracting enough, the possibility of being kidnapped is higher. Thus, this may lead to the eternal lost of someone. 

But none of them were neither true nor wrong since none of them happened, yet. This mystery triggered her feeling to know better, to reveal the truth. However, she knew her limit and she was not crazy enough to put herself in danger although the curiosity killed her inner self. 

Something came up. She had to go to her friend's house and she was stubborn enough to go by herself. The confidence of going alone made her quite bold. Besides, she hated to trouble her parents, not after they had done their best to feed her throughout the day.                                                                         

Then, she wore her all times favourite red hoodies. It was her fifteenth birthday gift from her lovely mother. "Mom! Dad! I wanna go to my friend's house! I'll be safe! Bye!" She closed the door quickly, fastening her paces without wanting to know her parents' answer to her sudden left. Knowing her parents, they would give a 'no' to her request.

Hwang Jooyoung didn't know why, how, where and what to do. But one thing she was sure was all about her heartbeat. It didn't feel right.

She was supposed to use the usual route, instead she took another one which was much shorter but darker. Impatience was spreading over her fragile body, causing her to think irrationally. Moreover, it was such a waste to turn back. Might as well went through the consequences. 

"Be strong Hwang Jooyoung. You can do this." Her ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter