Not even trying.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 2


Taeyeon's POV

 

. I'm late as hell. 

 

I quickly ran through the hallway and stopped when i reached the principal's office. I took a deep breath and entered the principal's office.

 

"Taengoo you are here finally. What took you so long?" She looked at me with arched eyebrows. I just shrugged. "Anyways, i have news for you. You do know how big our school is and how we dont even use the other half of the school, right?" i just lazily nodded but was a little surprised that she didn't scold me for being late. "Yea so students from Trinity Girls High are going to be with us for a year now. A few students were supposed to be here by now, but they haven't reached yet. Maybe they got los--"

 

"Excuse me? Sorry we were late." 

 

A couple of unrecognisable students entered the principal's office. Though, one really caught my eye. Her smooth, long flowing hair was being twirled around with her own fingers. She had a blank expression on and was talking to a tall doe-eyed girl. She had pouting lips which i couldn't keep my eyes off. Her strawberry sweet lips looked blossom soft and kissable. Wait did i just say kissable? Damn control your raging hormones Taeyeon. Strawberry lips? I took a closer look at her. She was the girl from before. A grin forced it way on my face as i remembered how cute she was just now.

 

I probably stared a little too long as she sensed my gaze and she looked my way. Her eyes widened a little before she looked away with the same blank expression with a little bit of a blush on her cheeks probably remembering the earlier 'meeting'. This is interesting. 

 

The principal stood up and walked towards a middle-aged but young-looking woman.

 

"Miss Lee, it's nice to see you again since our last meeting." The principal greeted the woman.

 

The woman blushed a little before greeting back. "It's nice to see you too, Miss Jeon." I raised a curious eyebrow before shrugging it off. 

 

They hugged briefly with wide smiles before pulling away and facing us.

 

"Yes so Taeyeon, would you care to bring these three girls around? These girls are from Trinity Girls High and they will be here for a week to learn how things works around here. They will then bring back whatever information they learnt and share it with their schoolmates so that they would be more comfortable in our school. Trinity Girls High will be going through thorough renovation and they wont be able to learn properly over there. Half the school will be coming here while the other half will be going to another school. This here is Miss Lee, the principal of Trinity Girls High," The principal said glancing briefly at Miss Lee before continuing,"and she will be here for a while to take responsibility to her three students over there. As the student council president of this school, i am trusting you that you will show them around and make sure they don't feel left out, okay?"

 

"I'm sure Jessica would need the 'dont feel left out' part" Miss Lee commented with a teasing smile as she looked at the brunette with blushing cheeks. I think all she does is blush honestly. "Jessica really can never get along with others easily" Miss Lee said with a sigh.

 

So her name is Jessica. That's a really fitting name for her. 

 

"Taeyeon?" Miss Jeon called for me. "Huh?" I faced her as i saw everyone looking at me except for Jessica. "I called you three times but you were in your own little world, my child." Oh wow i didnt know that. I hung my head low "Sorry. I'll bring them around and also ask the other student council members to help" I looked up and smiled as i looked at all the three students, trying not to lock eyes with Jessica. I just don't know what happens to me whenever i look at Jessica. It feels weird but it makes me all the more curious. 

 

"Alrighty then, that's just perfect. Now move along. These girls have the same schedule as you, Yuri and Sooyoung. So be sure to bring them along with you okay?" Miss Jeon said with a huge smile. Wow i have honestly never seen her smile like that before.

 

"Now hurry then. Your lunch will be over in 30 minutes. Make sure they have their lunch." Miss Jeon looked at me with a strict face."Okay" I replied as Miss Jeon just smiles and calls Miss Lee to follow her. I guess that's our cue to leave. I went out the door with the three girls trailing behind. After we exited, i turned around and smiled at them.

 

"Hey, my name's Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. We'll be stuck together so i hope we can be really good friends." I look at each one of them. Jessica just looks downwards, the doe-eyed girl just smiles a really care-free smile and the other girl just gave me this really bright eyesmile. Honestly, i've never seen an eyesmile before. The eyesmile girl looks so gorgeous honestly. But her beauty is different from Jessica's in my opinion.

 

"So her surname is Kim..." i heard Jessica mumble with a slight chuckle.

 

Oh my god. That chuckle was the cutest thing i have ever heard in my life. 

 

"Hey! I am Im Yoona. Please take care of me unnie!" Unnie? I thought we were all the same age? "Just incase you are wondering, Yoon here is a year younger than us. She skipped a year because she has a lot going up here." The eyesmile girl said while she pointed to Yoona's head. "I am Tiffany Hwang by the way. It's really nice to meet you." There we go. That eyesmile again.

 

"Sica unnie, it's your turn now." Yoona nudged Jessica with a teasing smile. Jessica's face reddened a little. I'm guessing she is not that used to being social? I smiled to myself. I'm going to break her wall that is seperating her and the rest of the world no matter what.

 

"H-Hello Taeyeon-sshi" I immediately looked at Jessica who still has her eyes on the ground. My name sounds so good coming out from her. I couldn't suppress my grin anymore. "My name is Jung Jessica." The she looks up at me, all of a sudden gaining confidence. "I like to do things by myself so i would like to be left alone most of the time. You dont have to go your way to do things for me." Jessica spoke without flinching at all, with a cold expression, which really surprised me. 

 

"Um alright... Well, it's lunch now so would you like to get something at the cafeteria?" As soon as i said that, Yoona jumped. "FOOOOOOD" Yoona grabbed my hand and started dragging me telling me to be faster. Yoona is easy to get along with and i'm glad. Tiffany seems to be friendly as well. Sigh. It's just Jessica that i cant get along with.

 

I looked over at Jessica who was talking to Tiffany before turning back around and walking in front of them, leading the way to the canteen with Yoona eagerly trailing behind me.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Come on, you have to get along with other people Jessi~" Tiff was whining at me. I groaned before giving a do-i-look-like-i-actually-care look. I don't find having that many friends and getting along with everyone important. I've had bad experiences with people and i don't really want to go through it again. I really don't want to share my problems with people as well. The only people who know all of me including my personal secrets are Yoona and Tiffany. Oh and this girl Hyoyeon i met at summer camp. We became really close during the camp and all. But, sadly we lost contact. I sighed. "I have you guys already. Why do i need more people?" 

 

That managed to get Tiff to think. She let out a defeated sigh as i grinned in victory. I looked up front, seeing Yoon talking to Taeyeon. I envy Yoona. How does Yoona make friends with people she just met five minutes ago. I looked at Taeyeon. She looked so confident. A group of girls passes by as they greet her and she nodded back. And of course after the greeting, the girls looked at me, Yoon and Tiff, with a look of curiousity and a hint of envy. I just look down while Yoon and Tiff smiles at them. Taeyeon must be popular around here. I mean how could she not be. Just look at her. She looks so perfect. Perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips and a perfect figure. She is the student council president and she is friendly. She has this tomboyish side of her that she shows through her clothes. Her hair was tied into a messy bun, which shows the nape of her neck clearly. She was just like an art piece.

 

"Are you done checking her out?" I blushed and shoved Tiff away before walking away from her. I could hear her laugh as she jogged back towards me. "Aw so cute. If only other people saw you blush. Everyone would be in love with you." i glared at Tiff before looking back infront of me loking at Taeyeon laughing. Honestly she laughs like a grandmother but well, it's contagious because it made me smile a little. "But, everyone is already in love with you at school. I just don't get why people love you eventhough you don't even try. The power of the ice princess Jung Jessica." Tiffany said with a grin that was accompanied by her breathtaking eyesmile.

 

Tiffany is one hell of a gorgeous girl. No, i don't have a crush on her or anything like that. But, i have to admit that she is so pretty and y at the same time somehow. But she have never fallen in love which is actually such a waste for a beautiful girl like her. She dated Nichkhun for awhile but she just couldn't because she was not in love. I hope she actually finds her love though. I'll support my best friend no matter what. She was there for me when i was having a hard time so i will always be in her debt, along with Yoona.

 

"TAENGOOOOOO" a really slim girl cried out as she ran to Taeyeon with a tanned girl trailing behind her. "Yul, dropped my pizza!!" The slim girl pointed at the tanned girl accusingly. The tanned girl put her hands up at a surender position "Yah! It was an accident! Anyways you had one too many pizzas, Choi Shikshin!"

 

"THERE IS NEVER TOO MANY PIZZAS" Yoon and the slim girl shouted at the same time. That caught the two bickering girls' attention. They didn't even see us there. "Who are they?" The slm girl confusedly asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and starting introducing us. "This here is Yoona. She is a year younger than us but is smarter than both your brains combined. This here is Tiffany. Isn't here eyesmile beautiful?" This caught Tiffany off-guard as she started blushing. Whoa, i have never seen her blush before in my entire 10 years with her. "And this one here is Jessica. Apparently she likes her time alone so don't go disturbing her as you two are the noisiest humans in the planet." The slim girl held her two hands above her heart."Ouch. That hurts. I'm the nices--"

 

"Don't even go there. Hi nice to meet you. I'm Kwon Yuri." The beautiful tanned girl started as the slim girl snickered "You meant Kkab Yuri?" This apparently made Yuri glare at the slim girl. "And that noisy pig that looks like a stick over there is Choi Sooyoung. You dont really need to be friends with her. But if you want to be friends with her, just give her food and she will love you.". Sooyoung pouted and started to introduce herself properly with Taeyeon, to Tiffany and Yoona. I chuckled a little which got the attention of Yuri. She walked towards me. Holy crap what do i do? "Hi. Jessica, right?" I nodded. She stared at me for like ten seconds with a weird expression, "You are really beautiful." She said as she lifted my hand up and kissed the back of my hand. She smiled widely which obviously tells me that i was blushing hard. "I hope we will be close friends." She said as she stared directly into my eyes and i stared back. Realising my trance, i looked back down to the ground with my face heating up. I've been doing that a lot today. "I'll see you sometime soon." I looked up to be met with a wink from Yuri as she left to walk along with Sooyoung to the cafeteria.

 

I felt a gaze from the side. I looked at Taeyeon and caught her looking. She then looked away quickly with an unreadable expression with a hint of sadness? I shrugged as i made my way to Tiff. Tiff looked at me. "You see, you didn't even have to try." 

 

I gave her a confused look as she walked away.

 


 Loll~ Jessica doesnt need to try to get my love <3 It's 2am here and i just finished writing this chapter. God i didnt know writing a story would be this hard. I'll be writing a chapter once every 2 days (maybe one day or even 3 days idk depends on my schedule). Anyways leave comments on who you would ship and all in this story. Ill try and put them together in this story.

Kpop related stuffs: Have you guys listened to the whole new 4Minute album? Act. 7? It's really amazing omg. They deserved alot better like their other song Crazy. Anyways, Taeyeon's Rain allkill woohooo. The amazing power of sones and snsd. 

Ill leave you with these:

<333