Thank you. For saving me.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 8

Yay! The anticipated chapterrr <3 But I decided to separate my chapter. Ill write halfway in this chapter and in the next chapter I'll continue in Taeyeon's POV. :) This few chapters are gonna be interesting.


Taeyeon's POV

 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" We all shouted together. "HAHA Taeng you lost. Go buy us some ice cream and walk back home." Amber said with a smirk. I groaned. Why did I even decide on playing this with them. I should've known that I would lose. Honestly, it's rare for me to win at this game. The three idiots probably decided that, knowing that I would lose. I should've caught on when they three shared knowing glances before they decided on playing rock, paper, scissors. Urgh, imbeciles.

 

We had to choose someone between the four of us to walk back since Tiffany and Krystal wanted to see our house. And our car is only a five-seater. So they decided to play rock, paper, scissors where the loser walks home and buys ice cream for us which of course Soo was the one who asked for ice cream. My brother's party was really boring, just some college students making out and drinking out the stress. I was bored out of my mind. Tiffany would accompany me sometimes, but most of the time she would bicker with Yul. What's up with them anyways.

 

So, we decided to crash at our place to drink, play games, watch movies and just hangout. Urgh now I need to go to the convinience store to buy ice cream which is the exact opposite the direction of our house. I have to walk miles. Damn these kids. I watched them get into the car, Amber driving with Krystal in the passenger seat beside her, and behind them is the bickering-about-how-much-space-you-are-taking couple with Sooyoung closing her ears, with her eyes rolled up saying incoherent words to herself loudly to prevent hearing them fight. Now that I think about it, thank god i'm not in that car. I would've jumped out the window. Amber let out an exhausted sigh before waving goodbye at me and leaving the parking lot. 

 

I sighed as I walked the other direction to the convinience store. After 20 minutes or so of walking, I finally reached the conviniece store. The cashier, without even sparing a glance at me, greeted me with a lazy "Welcome." as she used her phone and texted. I chuckled at that. She actually looked familiar but i shrugged it off. While I was searching for each of their favourite flavours, I was startled by a tall girl who looked very neat that appeared beside me all of a sudden. Her uniform looked all neatly ironed and she smile at me with a graceful smile.

 

"Hello. I am Seohyun. I work here so if there is anything that you need, I can tell you where it is. I already inspected and memorised every nook and cranny of this shop. Please feel free to ask me if you need anything, customer-nim" She spoke in a really formal way which I found really amusing. I smiled back and showed here the list of flavours I needed. She disappeared and reappeared in less than a minute with everything on the list inside a basket. She handed the basket to me with a smile. I went to the cashier and put my basket of things on the table. The cashier had a hoodie on and she also had earpieces in here ears. She ever bothered looking at my face as she packed the ice cream in a disposable bag while telling me the total price. I gave her the exact amount and left with the bag, not before saying goodbye to the kind assistant.

 

After I stepped out and walked a little, I heard a scream. I listened closer just in case I was imagining it.

 

 

"Yoong!" A high-pitched voice echoed from an alley. I ran towards the alley. As soon as I turned into the alley, I saw a man taking a knife out of the stomach of a woman. I heard crying. The girl then slumped her shoulders down before falling right beside another girl. The almost unconcious girl held the crying girl's hand before whispering something to her. "NO YOONA!" Then I was shocked when I realised it was Yoona and Jessica. What the ? I went to the group of guys angrily. "Hey!!" I shouted as I ran towards them.

 

Damn, It has been a long time since I last trained. I hope I still have my martial art skills.

 

Yoona's POV

 

After I looked away from Jessica, I took in a deep breath. One girl against five really built guys with pocket knifes. I will not survive this. But I'll take my chances. Just for Sica-unnie.

 

One of the guys charged at me with his pocket knife and started trying to slash me. Thank god that I managed to evade every slash. I guess my reflex skills ain't that bad at all, or he is just really slow. I chuckled a little. This seemed to anger him as he thashingly started slashing the knife at me. When I found an opening, I grabbed his hand and twisted it which made him drop his knife. I turned him around to face me and kicked his manhood, hard. He probably won't be needing the toilet anytime soon. He yelled in pain before I pushed him down to the ground. I looked at Jessica who looked like she was in a daze, before looking back at the guys in front. 1 down, 4 to go.

 

One guy, who looks like he was the leader of the group, looked angry as he told another guy to come at me. I mockingly smiled at him. He then charged at me while slashing the pocket knife around just like the previous guy. Is that all they know how to do? I dodged him by moving to the side and then I tripped him with my legs. He fell down abruptly. I literally kicked his , which made him made fall futher forward, his face hitting hard on the ground. I couldn't help but wince in pain for him. It looked painful. I looked at Jessica once again. She had her eyes closed, tears still trailing down her cheeks. Is this going to be the last time I see her? I looked sadly at her. 2 down, 3 more to go.

 

I saw the three guys in a circle around me. Damn, they started working together. This is going to be hard. I frowned. The 'leader' smirked before saying "Not too manly anymore eh?"

 

"Um. I'm a girl so of course." I smiled mockingly which totally made him angry. Then when I least expected it, the two guys came at me and held me. I struggled to get free as I watched the 'leader' walk towards me with a smirk and a pocket knife in his hands, but I couldn't get out of theie grip. .

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"I will protect you."

 

As soon as Yoong said that, a guy started charging at her, waving his knife everywhere. That scared me. What if Yoong gets hit? There will be blood. Oh my god. Blood. And Yoong's life will be in danger. That cannot happen. I was thinking of all the possible things that could happen. Will someone come to save us? One normal teenage girl can't go against five men no matter how strong they are. Let alone that the men had knifes. I can't think of a life without Yoong.

 

When I looked back up, I saw the guy who charged at Yoong earlier on the ground, holding his crotch. Suddenly, another guy charged at Yoong. He was so built. He was thrashing around with his knife as he sprinted to Yoong. I can't watch this. So, I closed my eyes. After hearing grunts and a male voice yelling in pain, I opened my eyes to see the same guy on the floor with blood on his face. 

 

I looked at Yoona. She was surrounded by three guys. What the hell. She can't handle them. I heard them talking and I saw a flash of anger on one of the guys. I was about to call out to her,  to tell her to run. Then everything happened so quickly. The two guys grabbed Yoona as she struggled and the guy with in frnt of her stabbed her. Did that just really happen? I looked at Yoona with wide-eyes. When I hear her screm in pain, I finally snapped out of my trance. 

 

"YOONG!" I screamed painfully with tears streaming down my face. The guy smirked and took out the knife abruptly from her stomach. I wacthed as her body lifelessly fell to the ground with a thud. Her eyes were still slightly open. She was conscious. So I crawled slowly beside her despite my pain. I felt her lightly holding my hand.

 

She gave me a weak smile. "Sica-unnie. I love you."

 

"I'm... sorry." She said as I felt her grip on my hand loosening. "I failed... to protect you." She said with tears b in her eyes. My tears haven't stopped either, watching my best buddy and dongsaeng almost dying right in front of me. The person that always make me laugh no matter what. The person that was always there with me through thick and thin. I watch her eyes slowly shut and open. She still had that stpid smile on her face. Can't she not smile for once? I felt more tears run down my cheeks. "Im... s-sorry." She said before her eyes closed and her head went back lifelessly. I no longer felt her hand on mine as it fell to the ground.

 

"NO YOONG!" I cried in pain as I help her head up. Hoping that she wold wake up and tell me this was all a joke. Like those jokes that she always played on me. 

 

"HEY!" I heard someone shout. I looked to the left to see someone running at this direction.  A girl. I watched as the girl fought the monsters. Everything was in a blur. She went straight to the guy who stabbed Yoong. I watched as she broke his arm and pinned him to the ground. The guy cried in pain. Soon sirens can be heard. The other two guys fled. But the girl didn't let the guy who stabbed Yoong go. She pinned him down on the ground shouting "How dare you!" before hitting him hard on the head, which made him lose consciousness. She let him go roughly as he laid lifelessly on the ground, 

 

The girl walked up to me. It was dark and I couldn't see her face. "Jessica? Are you okay? The ambulance is here to take Yoona already." She said a she knelt beside me while holding my shoulders. "Are you hurt?" I couldn't take it any longer. I hugged her and cried on her shoulder, thanking her. She held me into her embrace and said to me "Everything is okay. Everything will be fine now." I somehow relaxed at her voice. I felt comfortable under her embrace. 

 

I soon feel asleep on her shoulder, feeling thankful to our saviour. 

 

My saviour.

 


yayy. SO how was this chapter? Wait up for Taeyeon's POV in the next chapter. Im sorry this couldn't be updated earlier but I actually felt sick halfway through school and had to go back home. Then I slept through dinner. When i woke up, i wanted to do this chapter but I forgot that i had a lit essay t do. And i finishedd at 11.30. Now it's 1.15 and im done with this chapter phewww,

xoxo Lisha

 

 

 

 

When God prevents TaengSic

damn words.

 

 

Till the next chapter. Ciao!