Praying to God.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 9

Oh my such a long time since the last update! Sawry.


Taeyeon's POV

 

I cracked my fingers as I faced the three remaining guys before I landed a punch on the face of the guy who stabbed Yoona. That son of a . He stumbled backwards holding his face. The other two guys charged towards me and started uselessly throwing punches everywhere which I of course dodged skillfully. I stepped on one of their feet which made one guy bend to hold his throbbing foot. I took this chance to kick the other guy in the stomach hard, which made him fall backwards. As soon as the guy with the throbbing foot stood up, I threw an uppercut to his chin and I swear I heard something crack. He stumbled backwards before tripping on the back of his foot and falling on his back, still holding on to his chin.

 

The leader grabbed me from behind with his arm around my neck. Psh, I learnt this from my self-defense classes. I grabbed hi hand and flipped him over me with made him land on his back in front of me with a thud. "Ugh" He groaned as he tried to magically make the pain go away with his hands. "I should've quickly killed the other noisy girl as well. in' mistake.". I looked at him with anger.

 

I grabbed his arm, spinned him around, making him face the ground before I stepped on his back. I twisted his arm in anger. "How dare you!" I shouted. How could he kill so easily. This monster. 

 

I twisted it harder as he cried in pain. I soon heard the crack, implying that I had already broken his arm. I smirked as he held in hand in pain. "You er. You'll pay for this." He stared at me dead in the eyes. I rolled my eyes and smiled mockingly at him before I kicked his head, making him go unconscious. The other guys were about to get up and fight again. I sighed. Damn. Then I heard the sirens from afar. I smirked as the guys struggled their way out of the alley away from here. 

 

I walked up to Jessica and looked at her blank face. She looked beautiful with the moonlight shining on her, with her tears still rolling down her cheeks. It's amazing how despite the situation, she still managed to look so stunning without even trying. She stared at me with a thoughtful face. I knelt beside her, careful to not move Yoona in any way that I could hurt her,  "Jessica? Are you okay? The ambulance is here to take Yoona already." I held her shoulders. "Are you hurt?" I examined her. Suddenly, her petite body hugged me. I was shocked out of my mind. I didn't know what to do. "Thank you." Her voice quivered as I felt moisture on my shoulders. She kept repeating the same sentence over and over again.

 

This was the first time I saw the strong Jessica Jung breaking down. I wrapped my hands around her waist and whispered into her ears, "Everything is okay. Everything will be fine now.". She stopped shaking as she softly whimpered. She kept her hands around my neck as I felt her breathing starting to slow down. As I pat her back, her chest rise up and down in a constant pace and I realised she was already asleep. 

 

"Oh my god. What happened?" Seohyun came running towards us. She knelt beside Yoona and examined her. "Is she okay??" She looked towards me with worry, totaly ignoring the fact that there is an unconscious man beside her. I slowly shook my head. "I called for the ambulance, they should be here by now." Seohyun said, and just as she said that, two pair of headlights shined towards us. Two paramedics came out from the ambulance with a stretcher and went towards Yoona to carry her. Seohyun followed suit and followed her into the ambulance. 

 

I took out my phone and called Amber. "Heeeyyyy Taenggg! Got my ice cream? No free rides for you by the way. Walk home, little one." She chuckled playfully on the phone. I rolled my eyes and spoke strictly. "Pick me up at the alley near the convinience store now.". She must've sensed the importance of it because she didn't reply playfully. "And bring Krystal and Tiffany. Ask Soo to follow you in the other car. Please hurry."

 

"Are you alright? We are leaving the house now. Wait for us." I heard Amber grabbing the car keys and calling Sooyoung. I heard Tiffany and Krystal questioning Amber before she hung up. 

 

I looked towards the sleeping angel. I saw that the paramedics were also getting the with the help of the police. One police officer came to us "Hi, I'm Officer Choi Siwon. I am supposed to ask for your statements but seeing the situation now, I guess I'll ask when the lady there wakes up. Do you need halp in bringing her?" I shook my head before carrying Jessica bridal style. "It's fine. My friends will be here soon so I'll bring her to the hospital." 

 

"Well sure, "Prince Charming" " He quoted Prince Charming with his feminine fingers. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness. Soon I saw my Benz come to a halt next to the police car and two worried princesses came towards me.

 

"Oh my god Jessi! What hapened to her?" Tiffany worriedly carressed Jessica's cheeks with Krystal watching worriedly beside her.

 

"We need to get her to the hospital asap. Yoona was already brought there. Seohyun followed her." I walked to my car and placed Jessica laying down at the back of the car.

 

"Yoona? What happened to Yoon?? And who is Seohyun?" Tiffany questioned all worried. So I told her that I would explain to her in the car.

 

I sat in the driver seat with Tiffany seating beside me. Krystal sat behind and placed Jessica's head on her lap. 

 

I explained to them all that happened after I came out from the convinience store. Tiffany started to tear up so I took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. She smiled weakly to appreciate my actions and held my hand as well. As soon as we reached the hospital, Yuri helped me carry Jessica as Sooyoung and Amber escorted Tiffany and Krystal in. As we carried her, her shirt rided up a little, allowing me to see a little purple on her stomach. 

 

"Wait Yul." I called for Yul's attention and we brought Jessica to one of the benches to lay her on. I pulled up her shirt slightly to be met with a big purple bruise on her stomach. My eyes twitched in anger as I saw it and I saw Yuri wince. She looked at Jessica pitifully before putting her shirt back down and her face gently. I looked around. Lucky it was only me and Yul. I silently thanked Sooyoung and Amber. Tiffany and Krystal did not need to see his yet. I need answers from Jessica herself.

 

I brought her to the one of the doctors who works here, who is also my family doctor, Heechul. 

 

"Hey Tiny." Heechul greeted me and we entered, "And the Blacky." He looked at Yuri with a smirk which Yuri rolled her eyes at.

 

We placed Jessica on the bed and showed Heechul Jessica's stomach. Heechul hissed before he turned serious and went around to get some medical supplies. He dropped a bunch of bottles on the bed and started doing his thing. 

 

Yuri and I decided to step out and wait for him. 

 

I just hope Jessica is okay.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Urgh. My whole body is killing me. 

 

I slowly opened my eyes to be met in a dimly lit room. The morning sun rays were drifting into the dark room. I realised I was in a hospital room. That explains the immense pain I'm feeling right now. 

 

I heard light snoring with made me look to my side. I almost peed in my pants when I saw something beside me. I calmed down when I realised it was just Taeyeon sleeping with her hair sprawled everywhere.Why was she here? I guess I moved a little because Taeyeon slowly woke up. She lazily looked at me before looking around. She probably forgotten where she was. She looked back at me tiredly and said "Hi." with a lazy cheeky smile.

 

I smiled back. Then, memories of last night flooded my head. Yoona. I stood up abruptly. "Where's Yoona? Where is she?" Taeyeon stood up from my outburst and held me. "She's fine... i think." She whispered the last part out but I clearly heard it. "Tiffany and the rest went to meet the doctor on her condition. But she will be fine, okay?" She looked at me right in my eyes. I nodded because laying back down. Taeyeon still had my hand wrapped in hers as we stayed in our positions in confortable silence. She drew circles on my palm, which comforted me a little bit more. I was about to drift to sleep when the door slammed open.

 

It was Sooyoung.

 

"It's Yoona."

 

I sat up. What about Yoona? I saw Taeyeon give a worried glance to me.

 

I braced for the next words that came out from Sooyoung's mouth.

 

Please, I pray to god that nothing happens to Yoon. She is literally my life.

 

Sooyoung opens to speak finally.

 

"She is asking for you, Jessica."

 


Oh my Jesus. This really short update. Sorry but its monday tmr and its 1 am here. Ill update soon I swear.

TAengsic for treats.

BYe!