I will protect you.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 7

 

I needs help with ideas ;-; Anyways enjoy :) 


Yoona's POV

 

Damn, it's really chilly tonight. Right now, I'm outside Sica's house. Leaning against my car door. Donghae-oppa and Sica-unnie went in like about 3 hours ago. Yes, I have been here for 3 hours. It's already 10pm and Tiffany-unnie went to the party with the other unnies. I told Tiffany-unnie that I had something important to do. She looked at me for awhile before shrugging and saying okay. I'm glad she didn't ask for more details. This was really important for me to do. I had a bad feeling about this meeting.

 

To be honest, I went to a cafe nearby to get a hot drink after an hour, and rushed back nearly dropping my coffee all over my beautiful porsche. But thank god Hae-oppa's car is still there. Sica-unnie doesn't have a car though. She said it was something like the told her dad that she didn't really do anything to deserve a car. That really lives up to her name. .

 

Then I saw Donghae-oppa leave. He looked angry? I waited for around 30 minutes wondering if she would come out. Then, I texted Sica-unnie saying that I was outside. I was looking at my phone waiting for a reply while sipping on my not-so-hot-anymore coffee, when suddenly the gate slammed shut. I saw a petite figure running the other direction bare-footed. , it was Sica-unnie. 

 

"Sica-unnie!" I was about the give chase when I felt a tug on my shirt. The end of my shirt was stuck in between the car door. ! I tried pulling but to no avail. I looked back at Sica-unnie who was now quite far away. I searched for my car keys. When I found it, I immediately opened my car door and pull my shirt out. I slammed the door, not caring whether I locked the car at the moment and started giving chase to the girl who just turned around a corner, and out of sight. 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I couldn't feel my legs. Everything was blur to me. My lungs were burning. I don't even know where I'm running to. As long as I run, and let go of this feeling inside of me. This feeling of hurt, anger, frustration. I don't want this anymore. What did I do to deserve this. My stomach was hurting. Its probably swollen now.

 

*About an hour ago*

 

 Everything as fine so far. No shouting, nothing. Donghae was talking to my father's in the living room. I was near the kitchen, just looking at my phone. Krystal was not at home. She said something about going to a birthday party. I swear to god if she drinks, she's so gonna get it. That girl really makes me worry. I chuckled to myself. 

 

"What the are you doing uselessly over there? Go serve Donghae something. Be useful for once. I didn't marry your Dad to get this ." She said with a frustrated frown and that scary expression she always has. Honestly, the only person that I am afraid of is the . I have no idea why, but everytime I see her, my confidence just disappears and fear fills me up. And I know that she definitely knows that. I merely nodded before going to Hae-oppa with a glass of water. I saw that there were three cans of beer on the table. No wonder the had red eyes just now. 

 

"Would you like something else, Hae-oppa?" I asked at the obviously drunk guy in front of me. Wow his alcohol tolerance is low. But, I shouldn't be saying this since I never had beer before.

 

"No just com'ere. Sit down." He smiled and said as he patted on the sofa. "I want to talk to you." He said with a smile. I hesistantly nodded before sitting on the other end of the sofa. 

 

"Sica-yah. You are so pretty, do you know that?" I guess. A lot of people have told me that. But according to the , I won't get married and be a for the rest of my life. I smiled at him and bowed while saying "Thank you oppa." Then all of a sudden, Donghae moved really quickly and hovered in front of me. With his hands pinning me against the sofa. "Hae-oppa, you're too close." I said nervously before putting my hands on his chest to push him away. 

 

He said, "You are beautiful, Sica-ah." before roughly pushing his lips into mine. I struggled and tried pushing him off. But my weak hands were too useless to fight against his strong built. He puts his hands on my chest and started pressing it hard. I kept struggling as he tried to force his tongue into my mouth. I always wanted my first kiss to be romantic. It was my dream since I started high school. A romantic kiss. But now, my dream is being shattered into little tiny pieces. I started tearing up. With all the anger inside me, I kneed Donghae's manhood and when he faltered, I pushed him away.  I guess I didn't knee him hard enough as he got up quickly and he looked at me. I looked at him in disbelief before slapping him hard on his face. 

 

"Get the out of my house!" I shouted at him. He angrily grabbed him jacket and walked towards the door. Then I heard Donghae shouting at the evil . "You...I...paid you......" I couldn't hear anything since I was too busy crying. Then the door slammed shut. I suddenly felt a hard tug on my hair as the was pulling my hair to get me to stand up. The pain was unbearable. It felt like my scalp was being peeled off my head. A soon as I was on my knees, I felt pain at my stomach. I opened my eyes to realise that she hit me with my dad's baseball bat. My stomach felt so pain. I crutched holding on to my stomach while gasping for air. She kicked my head, causing me to fall backwards. 

 

"You useless little . Can't you be nice to the one guy that likes you. I don't even know why he likes someone like you. Look at what happened now. He even paid me..." She mumbled the last part. Who paid the ? To do what? I couldn't think right now. My dad and Krystal isn't home. I can't be alone with her.

 

I stood up and ran to the door with the magical strength I gained from my determination. I ran out the gate. 

 

*Back to Present*

 

 I don't even know how I'm surviving with my stomach. I don't feel the pain at all. I feel numb. I'm running and running. Without even knowing what's going to happen to me. Or where I'm going to.

 

My legs finally failed me as I stumbled fell into an alley. I sat up and leaned against the wall. Then I heard a whistle. "Oooh guys what do we have here." A couple of guys surrounded me. .

 

"Damn, she's hot. Can I have her first?" A guy from the group said with a disgusting smirk. I tried standing up when I felt the pain in my stomach. Okay, now my stomach decided to hurt. When the guy held my shoulder, I started screaming and thrashing. Not caring anymore if I am injured. I am so not going to have my ity taken this way. My life would be useless.

 

"Hey! Let her go!!" I heard a familiar voice. "Yoong!" I shouted in happiness as Yoona push a guy back and came to my side. She brushed her fingers on my cheeks to wipe my tears away. She then turned around to face the guys.

 

"Okay off. This is none of your businnes. Unless you would like to go against us." One of the guys said before each of them took out pocket knives. . Yoong is bare-handed. She can't handle this.

 

"Yoong! Run! Its too dangerous!"

 

She looked at me and smiled, "It's okay Sica-ah."

 

"I will protect you."

 


Oops whats gonna happen next? I honestly wanted to continue what happen next because it is really really interesting. :) Well what's a story without cliffhangers eh? I'll post the story, either in the morning or tmr after my school ends. Next chapter is exciting so wait for it! TaengSic next chapter btw. Sorry for this short chapter. But soon you will be getting a lot of fluff from TaengSic so wait a while more! :))

 

 

They never have let go their hands. The hands Yoona misses.

^these are gold though <3