Giving up for you.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 4

Lol i realised that i left many mistakes in my last three chapters so i had to re-read and change all my mistakes, which was a total pain in the . Anyways, enjoy the chapter :)


Jessica's POV

 

For years now since I was 10 years old, I had been told to take the best classes I could go to; ballet, classical music, you name it. They were more than useless if you asked me. I mean sure, I'm flexible, I can play all types of intruments and I can sing quite well but what exactly was i supposed to do with these skills in the future? I hate attention and I like to keep by myself so these things were totally useless to me.

 

During this time, the types of friends I had were the distant ones. They would come to me, and ask if I would like to follow them to the playground. Eventhough I was a kid, I was a smart one and it was totally obvious in their expressions that they dont want me to come and that they were all afraid of me. I've had people call out to me saying hello but it never went any further than that. They knew how to keep their distance from me. I'd seen students gather and talk animatedly about things going on, hanging out and going to parties. I've never been to one myself. I doubt I would even be allowed to go to one. I was a puppet of a sort. I was still an empty shell going through life. Of course this was before Yoona and Tiffany came into my life. I never wanted them to be in my life. When they both approached me with their little bright smiles, I would shrug them off. But they never stopped trying.

 

Flashback

 

"Hey Jessi," an all-pink clothed 12-year-old girl came into the empty classroom that I was in. I sighed frustratedly. This here is Tiffany, a popular girl in school. She is friendly and all that and the guys and girls love her. Well, except for me. I gave her the same cold look i gave everyone else only to have a slight smirk curved on to her lips instead. No flinching. No fear. I frowned at that and she returned my frown with a smile. 

 

"I didn't expect to see you here. Are you taking part in the commitee?" I was practically forced by our principal, Miss Lee to attend this commitee. Apparently, there would be this christmas gathering and with the students finishing off their exams, the usual participants won't be able to get things done on time. So the principal (she is the principal of my middle school and high school), thought that it would be a good idea for me to take part so that I could 'bond'. But I won't be doing any of that of course.

 

"I was asked to help out seeing as exams are just finishing." I replied still staying seated.

 

"Oh yeah, that's true. Well, wait for a few minutes and they'll be here soon, I think the exams are running overtime. Anyway I just came back from cheer practice so I guess I'll be the second one here from now on." She gave a smile though I could feel the playful smirk behind it.

 

I gave her a slight nod and looked at the board that had a few things related to the party gathering as people would call it written down.

 

"So what do we do now?" I asked, thinking it was a waste of time being here when it's been nearly 20 minutes now.

 

"Hmm, what indeed should we do being here all alone with nothing else to do?" She wondered aloud yet it seemed like she was playing with her words seeing as she bit her lip with a light smirk plastered there.

 

I wasn't feeling happy about this girl smirking and playing around like this, it was definitely weird.

 

Then the door opened.

 

"DWAEJI UNNIE" A doe-eyed girl came in with a wide smile, wearing a soccer uniform. That is Im Yoona. The most popular amongst girls. Yoona was a year younger but really smart. She is really good at soccer and she even has a fanclub. She probably just came from soccer practice. I was honestly annoyed at this situation. I just wanted my own quiet time and these two really happy and loud people are making this room too bright. I could literally see flowers hovering around them.

 

"Omo. Is that Jessica Jung? The Ice Princ--" Tiffany jabbed an elbow at Yoona with a frown. Yoona looked cheekily at Tiffany before mouthing 'oops'. I rolled my eyes at that. I wasn't really offended because I was quite used to that and the name makes people actually afraid of me. I don't really feel like handling friendship dramas. So, i guess being alone is the best soloution?

 

"Heyo Sica Unnie," Yoona said as she plopped down on the seat in front of me. I just glared heatedly at her before going back to reading my book. Since when did i give her permission to call me that. I decided not to say anything though, because I didn't feel like handling them at the moment.

 

Yoona snatched my book away. "Hey! Give that back to me!" I shouted at her while pouting. I was pouting because she was bending my precious book. That book was expensive. Yoona just lifted it high up. Admitting to being a danshin, Yoona was just to tall for me. So I lightly jumped on her and we both fell. I straddled on her as I grabbed my book from her hands. I smirked victoriously at the shocked girl on the ground. She was just staring at me. We stared at each other for a few moments as I looked at her confusedly.

 

"Yoona?" Tiffany voiced made Yoona shake her head and she started blushing. I found it adorable. She must be embarrassed. I got off her and she immediately stood up but i couldn't see her face. It was being covered by her hair. Tiffany just smirked and laughed. I lifted a confused eyebrow. These people are getting weirder by the minute. Soon after, people started coming in so we sat in our individual seats. I sensed Yoona glancing my side several times but i just ignored her.

 

After the meeting ended, the two happy-go-lucky girls came to me again. 

 

"Hey Jessi."

"Hey Sica unnie." 

They said in unision as they grinned at their own nicknames for me.

 

I groaned in frustration and that was the moment I gave up ignoring them.

 

Flashback end

 

Ever since then, they followed me around everywhere and they eventually found out my house address. They would visit me unexpectedly and in unruly hours. Soon, I could introduced them as friends and now my best friends. They are my life. They haven't broken down the walls i have placed yet but I know they are trying. But I feel sorry to them, because I can't let my guard down. Not now. I  just need to do well academically and get a scholarship and go to a good university. I can't wait to be legally 18 to get out of my parents', specifically step-mom's hands. 

 

My family never really bothered about me. They always compare with with my multi-talented sister. Right now, I only have Tiff and Yoona by my side. If it weren't for them, I'll probably be dead right now. I've tried cutting once. But i couldn't dare put the blade near my wrist. When i did, someone knocked on the door. It was Yoona. As soon as she saw my tear-streaked face, she pulled me into a hug. I told her all my deep and dark secrets on that day as i cried on her shoulder. I regretted that until now. I didn't want anyone to know. I never wanted anyone to look at me pitifully, which explains the cold front I've always put up.

 

But I'm glad after that incident, Yoona never talked about it and continued her life like i never did ruin her white shirt with my mascara that day. She just continued smiling at me and loving me. She would hug me very casually all the time and kiss me on the cheek before she leaves wherever. And I really am in debt to her for that. I really love my friends. I would always be by their side. 

 

Even if it meant that I would have to give something or someone up.

 

And I will never back down on my words.

 


 Lol~ Sorry about this short chapter but this is just to briefly learn about Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona. I hope you guys understand better about Jessica here. Idk if I should make this story a little angsty? I guess TaengSic fans like it angsty since saying TaengSic already sounds sad enough xD. Tell me if you like these kind of chapters. Oh and shoould i do a pov of Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung or Yoona? Let me know so that i can add another pov. :)) Until the next chapter mates (which is tmr btw)

xoxo Lisha

 

Ill leave you with some gifs again:

For them YOONSICRETIVES out there

For them Royal Shippers out there

 

Jessica teasing and Yuri checking Jessica out like

For some JETI love

For TAENGSIC shippers