A new rival-- I mean, A Random Guy.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 5

Thanks to all the subscribers!!


Taeyeon's POV

I woke up to the sudden clash and shatter of dishes. I looked to the digital clock at the side of my bed. It's 7am. On a Saturday. I groaned frustratedly before siiting up. What are those idiots doing this early in the morning?

 

I stepped outside my room and walked towards the sound of things breaking and hitting the walls. There in front of me were 3 girls. Two were in the kitchen bickering while the other one was in the living room, calmly watching hell break lose with an amused expression on her face, while checking on her phone once in a while.

 

"Amber put those cups down! Those are valuable items! Stop breaking them!" Soo looked at the cups that were valuable VOS fan items on Amber's hands. (A/N Sooyoung is a die hard fan of VOS.)

 

"No way! Look at what you did to my hair!" Amber said pointing towards her hair that was spiking up unusually.

 

"Amber J Liu! I wouldn't have done that if you didn't harm my sandwich. How could you do that to a poor sandwich?! Do you know how many people are starving at this moment?" Soo yelled at our short-haired student council member.

 

"At least I know you aren't starving at all. I just made it a little bit more salty for fun. Okay, maybe not a little bit. Anyways, how would that little prank make you put glue in my gel?? I have somewhere important I have to be at right now..." she mumbled the last part but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.

 

"Oh? You have a date? Wow the ever so popular Amber Josephine Liu wants to impress her date! This is a miracle!" Soo said as she smirk at the blushing tomboy.

 

"Yuri-unnie! Ask Soo to shut please! And tell her to apologize to me for my hair!" Amber whined at the tanned girl that was smiling away at her phone. Yuri looked up from her phone briefly, "Soo don't be like that." before looking back at her phone and texting away.

 

"Oh and who here is so whipped messaging Jessica Jung?" Soo smirked at Yuri.

 

"Wait, the ice princess Jessica Jung? The Jessica Jung from Trinity Girls High?" Amber looked at Yuri with a somewhat shocked expression. "Jessica, the older sister of Kry--" She shut with her hands before loking like she had said something wrong. Older sister of who?

 

Yuri blushed, "Okay guys shut up! Taeng is gonna wake up from your noise and if she does, you do know how she gets angry in the morning right? So shut up if you want to save your lives!"

 

"Too bad I'm already awake." I said with an annoyed expression. Annoyed at the fact I'm awake this early and also at the fact Yuri was messaging Jessica. Why are they suddenly so close. They turned their heads towards me with a holy--we're-screwed kind of expression. I just ignored them and walked to the living room where Yuri was and plopped down on the sofa. I closed my eyes and leaned back. A perfect way to start my day. I opened my eyes to see the three idiots staying still and looking at me. I looked around. Broken glass, oranges thrown everywhere and the cushions were not in place. I guess i have a little OCD because my level of annoyance started to rise.

 

Probably realising that I was looking at the mess, Sooyoung grabbed two brooms, handed one to Amber and they started sweeping like their lives depended on it. Their lives probably depended on my anger though. At times like this, they work together really well for some reason.

 

"Hey Taeng~" Yul dragged the 'ng' of Taeng. I looked up to her and eyed her phone that she was holding. Christ, aren't I annoyed. Though I don't even know why i am annoyed, god. "Why are you awake so early?" Yuri said with a kind smile, probably afraid I would lash at her. And lash I did.

 

I rolled my eyes, "Of course, living with idiots that I have to care for is hard. I can't even sleep properly." I replied with a tired sigh as I shut my eyes.

 

"O-okay... I'm going to go to the bakery first with Soo. You can, um, freshen up a little before coming," Yuri let out a nervous chuckle as she dragged the two other demons out the door. Finally, peace and quiet.

 

For the past three years, I have been living with Yul, Amber and Soo. Our families are very close together and also they are business partners. So ever since young, we would meet at gatherings and dinners and we all kind of clicked. Honestly I think my life would be dull without them. Actually Hyoding is also close with us and is also staying with us but her family went to New York for a year. I think she would be back soon, I dont really know. But knowing her she would surprise the out of us. She loves attention. 

 

Anyways, since the 5 of us are really close, we bought a house to stay with our dear parents' permission of course. Not to brag or anything but each of our familes have loads of money. So it was no biggie to buy a house for us. As for the bakery, we actually opened a bakery near our house. Its like a bakery-cafe where you can sit there and talk to friends. It is how we pass time. Many girls love to come there and we are always busy. I don't even know why many girls come. They would just come and sit there, without buying any food other than a glass of water, and they would stare at us. Honestly I don't know why they would do that. It's weird. It's not like we are famous hot korean stars right? We are just simple teenagers earning money. (A/N No Taeyeon, you guys are the hottest human beings alive)

 

I looked at the clock, it was already 8am. Sigh I need to help the guys at the bakery. We are gonna open in an hour. I quickly got ready. I decided to wear something light since it's summer. I put on a black shirt that had a skull on it, together with skinny jeans. I tied a purple flannel shirt around my waist. Alright, I'm ready for work.

 

(She kinda looked like this:)

 

I put on my snapback and grabbed my skateboard. I rode my skateboard all the way through the quiet neighbourhood before I reached the bakery. As I opened the door that had a sign that said 'closed', I heard a scream followed by a loud thud. What are those idiots up to again? I sighed as I walked through the empty cafe into the kitchen. As I walk through the door, I saw quite a big mess. There was flour everywhere, and when I said everywhere I really mean everywhere. To my surprise, I saw Yoona and Sooyoung on the floor, all covered in flour.

 

Tiffany was clinging on to Yuri to prevent herself from falling from laughing too much and Yuri looks like she was having a hard time holding her up. "Yah! You're heavy you know that?" That earned a slap on the shoulder from Tiffany as she composes herself. "You should never say that to a girl. I mean like sure you look girlfriend-worthy but when you open your mouth it's like a no-no." Yuri glared at Tiffany before realising my presence in the kitchen.

 

She looked at me with wide-eyes. But before she opened to explain, I cut her off. "Whatever, I just want to see this mess gone when I come back in 10 minutes. I'm going to the cafe lounge to clean up and when I come back, I should see this place sparkly clean and you guys baking." I pointed at Sooyoung and Yuri. Amber wasn't there probably because she went off to her date. Well, her loss that she isn't gonna get any profit today. She's rich anyway.

 

"Ah! We came here to help out. Yoona and I were walking around when we saw a giraffe and a gorilla coming into this bakery. So we greeted them and they told us that they owned this shop. We were thinking of helping out since we had nothig to do and Jessi's out so we decided to help out. I can bake pretty good and Yoon used to be a waitress at another cafe. About this mess, everything happened too quickly, I don't even know what happened." Tiffany said with a chuckle. Jessica went out? With who though? Damn imagine her in a date laughing and holding hands with her date. Wait, why are you even thinking of that, Kim Taeyeon. 

 

"Ah that's great then. We could use a little help around here. It's always busy, so sometimes we are always too slow with orders and such. But I'm actually surprised that there have never been a complain before. Just some letters with names and numbers on it." Yea, we have been getting a bunch of letters sent to our shop that I always check. Most of them contain random names and numbers. i guess it's a prank because we have been getting a lot of those recently. 

 

As soon as I said that, I saw an amused expression on Tiffany's face before she came forward and pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo, TaeTae is too innocent for me to handle." Yuri grabbed me away from Tiffany before saying, "Get your hands away from my baby Taeng you little pink piggy." 

 

"Dwaeji Unnieeee~" Yoona shouted as dried her wet face from washing the flour off her face. Then, both Yuri and Yoona stuck their tongue out at Tiffany. Tiffany adorably pouted once again. 

 

"Firstly, I am not a baby. Don't you dare call me a baby or you won't be able to feel your legs anymore. Secondly, don't bully Fany. Now get back to work. We are opening soon." Yuri glared at Tiffany as Tiffany stuck her tongue out at her. I smiled as I went to the counter to clean up before customers start coming in.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's only 11 in the morning and tons of people are coming in. Yoona and Yuri were writing orders down and getting the orders to the tables. Normally it's Amber and Yuri but thankfully Yoona is here. Sooyoung will occasionally come and help them while Tiffany help out at the kitchen. I should remember to give them a portion of our pay too. As for me, I was handling the bar. Of course at this hour we don't make anything alcholic. Drinks are my speciality. Not to brag or anything, but i can really invent amzing drinks. Right now, the bar was full and it was hectic getting orders from everywhere. Many of them are teenage girls around my age. I was happy serving them as they would occasionally talk to me and all. We have great customers.

 

"Hey Taeng, I'll take over for awhile. You can go take a break." Amber came to my rescue. Honestly she was smiling away and she have never asked to switch in before. Wow, I guess she is in a really good mood. Something definitely happened during her date. I thanked her and walked into the kitchen. Tiffany had her head rested on the kitchen kitchen where we put our ordered food for Yoona and Yuri to take. She was looking at the customers of the cafe.

 

"Hey Fany-ah. Taking a break?" I said as I sat right beside her.

 

"Yep. Sooyoung said that she will be fine by herself and she told me to take a break." She smiled at me. I was about to say something else to keep the conversation going, but the loud bell at the door rang, signalling new customers. To my surprise, Jessica stepped into the cafe, looking as fine as usual. She was looking stunning. Even with a simple white shirt with a jacket and normal jeans. She looked really gorgeous. She wore sunglasses and tied the front of her hair back with a pin. I was totally awestrucked at her beauty.

But the next thing I saw really upsetted me. She was talking and giggling to a guy that entered in with her. She didn't even realise that Yoona was there getting orders and that we are all here. It was like they were in their own world. I looked at the guy. Damn, he was hot as hell. I felt jealous. I don't know what I'm jealous of, but I'm jealous. I guess I'm jealous at the fact that she has a guy that handsome. 

 

"Hey, Fany-unnie. Isn't that Sica-unnie with Donghae-oppa?" Yoona frowned at Tiffany. 

 

"Oh yea. It's Hae-oppa. I guess he's back from LA. I'll go say hi." Tiffany smiled cheerfully as she went towards Jessica and the random dude. Wait was his name Dongass or Donkey? Nevermind I don't really want to know. Yoona just stood still there, staring at their direction. "Yoona are you not gonna go there?" Yoona probably realised her serious expression as she turned to me with a slight smile. "I, um, I am not too fond of Hae-oppa. I don't really like him. I wonder why Sica-unnie and Fany-unnie likes him..." Right now, I so feel Yoona. I don't like him either. I know, I've never even talked to him, but so far my heart's been telling me that I would hate him. So why bother to converse right? I trust my heart.

 

I groaned as I watch Tiffany and Jessica laugh at a probably lameass joke Dongsomething said while Amber got their order with a nervous expression. Why was she even nervous though? That's weird. I saw Yuri eyeing him as well. Well, me, Yoona and Yuri are definitely gonna get along well these few days thanks to Dong-whats-his-name-again. I totally hate his guts. 

 


 

Yea okay XD I'm sorry if the chapter doesn't meet your standards but be happy as I will be posting a new chapter soon maybe in like 4 hours or something. I have too much free time on my hands. I decided for the next chapter that I would be writing a new POV. Who's POV do you want me to write next? Leave me a comment :) 

Oh and I'll probably make you guys hate donghae in this story so i humbly apologise. Also, which guy idol would you like to make as Taeyeon's/Yoona's/Yuri's rival other than Donghae? Let me know too xD I'm really curious.

I thanks and love

KimNo-rae, aiiyth, jisellediosa, MariaSimanjuntak, killavibez, padfoot915, and nineothree

for upvoting <3 Really appreciate it T^T

xoxo Lisha

I'm too lazy for gifs sorry. Maybe just a few.

HAeSica

TaeYoonYul's reaction be like

<3

And i realised that there are many people who loves yoonsic as well so

(does anyone else see  a flying kkab in this gif?)

 

 

My personal favourite is this chapter's gif though <3

 

Appreciate if you would do this poll. Because it will affect the story alot.